This place listed as an unpublished bargain on Hotwire. Took the risk and was not dissappointed. Beautiful property in a gorgeous city. You must cross the river to reach most attractions but it's only 15-20 minutes to most. Rooms with river view are stunning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smetana Hotel (formerly Pachtuv Palace) is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Smetana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague