We stayed here in the summer en route to viewing more of Europe. It is an old hotel which is comfortable but could be a little cleaner, the beds were OK and clean but it was a bit dusty in parts. We had a beautiful view of the Vlatava River which at the time was just recovering from the floods. The staff were all very nice and all spoke very good English. If you want a central hotel this is good. We did not eat there so I cannot comment on the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague