The location is absolutely perfect to explore the city. It is 150m to Charles Bridge that links the two most important areas for tourists: the castle and the center. So the hotel is within a 10 min walk to most of the interesting places. We felt quiet safe in the area at night.
We booked a Deluxe Suite with View. It has close to 80 square meters with a nice room, spacious bath (bath tub and shower separated), toilet and an enormous living room with spectacular views of the river and the castle. Nicely appointed and kept.
The staff is professional and helpful. I booked a car through the hotel to pick us up in the airport and back. Good service at reasonable price.
If ever coming back to Prague, would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague