This was our second visit, the first being in Feb 2011. We want for the same room in the same hotel as it was excellent in every way last time. We had the Executive Suite (room 209) which is nowhere near executive prices compared with other European Cities. The bedroom was large with a separate lounge. Both rooms had a great view to the cable and river. The room was quiet and with triple glazing it was plenty warm enough and we could hardly hear the passing traffic. Staff on reception were very helpful. My only negative relates to breakfast which fortunately we hadn't paid for in advance. We went down on the first morning to the Armande Restaurant and found a few pieces of fruit and rolls. No sign of hot food and no juice of any sort. We were offered tea or coffee but had to ask for juice. There was no explanation of what hot options there were. The restaurant itself is a bit soulless. I can only assume we got a grumpy waitress! On the next 2 days we bought rolls, jams and juice and enjoyed breakfast in our lounge looking across the river to the castle. The room has tea making facilities and a small electric hob so it's easy to make a breakfast yourself. Despite the breakfast I rate this hotel highly and regard it as good value and recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague