we were there while the hotel was being renovated so this meant no view, which was not ideal, but the location was still great, just a few steps to the Charles V Bridge and across the street from the Bellevue restaurant (delicious!). Nevertheless they gave us very nice rooms. Huge suites with a living room/dinning room area with a kitchenette and a guest bathroom, and a main bedroom with a full barthroom and kingsize bed. The staff was very nice and helpful for restauramte reservations, transportation, etc. The only thing that was just ok was the breakfast buffet, and the fact that soem of the staff at the restaurant doesnt speak english. However, overall very good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague