Mamaison is a charming hotel with its courtyards and sculpture. We loved the understated elegant atmosphere of the entire place especially the high sculpted ceilings. The immaculate rooms were large with comfortable beds and wonderful bedding and comforters. The coffee machine was a wonderful bonus in the morning. Mamaison is minutes from the Charles Bridge and about 5 minutes from the center of Old Town. It is also easy walking distance to the national Theatre and Wenceslas Square and still walkable across the bridge to Mala Strana and even the Castle. We would definitely return to this hotel.There was free WiFi in the lobby, WiFi in the rooms would have been appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smetana Hotel (formerly Pachtuv Palace) is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Smetana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague