Just back from 4 nights at the Pachtuv Palace, which I can't praise highly enough. Our room was huge. Actually, it was a large living room, large enough for 2 sofas and a kitchenette, and a large bedroom looking straight at the Charles Bridge and the Prague Palace Complex. Big windows that opened on 2 sides with romantic, flowy curtains. The location couldn't have been better, right near all the historic sights. The bed was more comfortable than our bed at home. The place is full of charm and definitely 5 star comfort. Try to get a room on the front (towards the river). Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pachtuv Palace is located in a prime location in the heart of the city and is closely linked with great names of the music world like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, ancient and contemporary celebrities. Steps away from Charles Bridge, within easy walking distance to all major landmarks of the Prague. Pachtuv Palace provides an average room size of 65 sqm, fantastic views, air-conditioning, kitchenettes, free internet, fitness room, in-room massages and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pachtuv Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Prague
- Mamaison Pachtuv Palace Hotel Prague