This hotel was in a great location, near to the national museum. Rooms were spacious with a small kitchenette but it had a very small bathroom. There is a bar serving a good selection of drinks which you can enjoy in the Wintergarden - a Morroccan themed conservatory area. Breakfast is included and offers a range of foods including porridge, eggs and sausages. Definitely a good value option for staying in Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bohemia Plaza Residence is located in the Prague city centre just 300 meters from the Wenceslas square and the National Museum. Our residence offers 21 distinctly decorated suites with individual design, antique furniture and modern equipment. Reception is available day and night and will make any arrangements for your car rentals, dining, events tickets, transportations etc.The Bohemia Plaza Residence tradition of hospitality dates back to 1879 and continues to this day, having gone through complete renovation in 2002. During the reconstruction phase, a highly skilled team from the National Gallery carefully restored and preserved the original decor, antique furniture and chandeliers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Bohemia Plaza Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bohemia Plaza Residence Prague
- Bohemia Plaza Residence Hotel Prague