“Good stay in Prague!”
Review of Hotel Louis Leger

Hotel Louis Leger
Ranked #157 of 646 Hotels in Prague
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Basic hotel, but that was what I needed to stay only 1 night in Prague. Room needed refreshing and painting, but it could be only my room. Size of room really good, very spacious... Very good location. Close to town center. No air cond., but I had an electric fan in my room, that was good because it was on the top floor, very hot up there. breakfast really delicious! The breakfast choices were more than adequate... Car park very small and not easy to get there. Generally I would recommend this hotel to the others, good location and price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sylwia g

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Bad basic facilities: window had too thin curtains so was awake early morning around 4:00, bad shower head, shower door could not close, room was too warm and no airconditioning.

When explained and asked for other room they said sorry but did not help to find any solutions. I wont go back and will not recommend it to others. Then you can better go for cheap hostel.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank BrewerM84
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at this Hotel for three nights, at the beginning of May.
We were given room 4, which was a fab huge room,outside the back of the hotel in the small court yard,were cars are left in a secure area.
We were really really pleased with the hotel,as it was quiet at night,the staff were extremely friendly,they spoke such brilliant English,and made us both feel so welcome.We enjoyed B&B, The breakfast choices were more than adequate, in fact the choice was varied and of good quality and all cooked food was hot.there is free wifi right through out the hotel.
The hotel location is about half an mile from The Square, and a ten minute walk from Pavlova metro and tram station.metro and tram tickets are based on the time that is travelled ,for example 30 mins 90 mins.So choose carefully when paying for your tickets.
Prague is a really an amazing city full of art,culture, history, and we found the local residents of the city helpful,approachable,and they all spoke such great English, it put us to shame!.
I would recommend Louis Leger hotel. ..if you want to sleep at night, in a quiet area, ask for room four....or a quiet room but be able to walk into the city in the day or night time,this hotel is great.
If you do stay here, and want to get a taxi back...my advise would be to walk to the square, as it will cost 200 crowns ?..about a fiver as the the taxi can swing up the side roads back to the hotel, however if you are beyond the square for example in the old town or jewish quarter it will cost £20.00 as the taxi will need to go right around a ring road of the city...!
We loved this city, and it's people, defo will return to Prague.

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Foss92
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel was great. I was satisfied with the staff and services at the hotel. The food in the restaurant was good. Breakfast was very rich, a great selection of food. The hotel is in the center, metro is close, good access, neighborhood is nice.

Room Tip: I recommend.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank olgap381
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This was a great no-frills but perfectly adequate stay. The room was large, lovely and the service excellent. It was a little bit out of the centre, but not inconveniently so as I P Pavlova is a short stroll down the road. It was nice not to be amidst all the tourists! There are a few great little bars nearby and it's easy for driving out of the city. I will stay again! :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank S L
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My partner and I spent three nights in this hotel, it was really easy to find once we got there from the airport (via bus and the metro). Its about 15 minute walk from the nearest Metro and 20 minutes from the main shopping area.
The room itself was very spacious with a decent sized bathroom and shower. The bed was comfy and the decor was fitting. We did have a television in the room but it only had 7 channels and the only English channel was BBC World News (yawn) but I'm not really fussy about watching TV on holiday, I only had it on for background noise.

Breakfast was included, to be honest my expectations were greater than what it actually was. If you like saveloy sausage, chorizo, boiled egg, some strange pickled onions and chilli's that you get in kebabs and the usual ham and cheese rolls. It wasnt fantastic but I guess its what ever tickles your pickle (and its better than nothing)!!

For the amount of money that we paid for the trip in general it was a really good bargain. I did love our hotel being so in a good quiet area that's not too far from transport or shopping. I will definitely be returning to this hotel when i revisit Prague

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Becka F
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I spnt 3 nights, They gave me a triple room, with a recent renavated apartment. It is well located but not perfect, about 400m from the subway. Beakfast was included in my rate, but it was just ok, not very good.

Room Tip: My room was 109, recently renovated; but I saw them renovating others.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family