1,411 results
All reviewsloft roomold town squaretyn cathedralperfect locationthe main squareglass elevatorhigh ceilingsa small boutique hotelastronomical clocktop floorwonderful hotelbreakfast roomsparkling winelarge bathroomfive star hotelbreakfast was excellentstreet noise
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

Located in the city center, the shops and christmas market is right around the corner.
The english language profeciency of the reception is very poor. Hard to communicate have to double checkmom everything.
Since it is located at the center, the rooms are loud and full of light. The rooms need blackout curtains.
The bell boy was very clever and helpful.
The breakfast buffet was very satigfactory.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

My mother and I just returned from a 5 night stay. My mother being 83 wanted to visit the Christmas Markets. The location is only steps away from the Old Town Square. Our Room faced Tyr Church. I requested and received a room with twin beds. We had a luxurious bathroom and a wonderful deep tub for soaking. Upon arriving we were greeted by Patrik helping us out of the car, taking our luggage and offering us something to drink. Julia set us down on the couch and explained the check in procedure and gave us a map of the city marking the highlights. The breakfast each morning was plentiful and delicious in a charming easily reachable area. Our first night there my Mother and I became separated at the Christmas Market and I could not find her. I immediately went back to the hotel and informed Patrik and Julia. Patrik went and helped me look for her for over two hours while Julia made the appropriate phone calls. It all ended with her being returned to the hotel via police car after asking for help at a shop. The rest of the trip Patrik called my mother “Mom” and Julia was there always giving her a reassuring smile and words of love. Upon our departure it was like leaving family! I cannot express by gratitude enough to the staff. The hotel is five star on all points! Location, cleanliness, staff, value and most of all caring!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank kingxliv
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Just returned from 4nights at the Ventana and can only repeat the excellent reviews from my fellow guests. Staff were very welcoming and efficient. The hotel clean and very comfortable. We stayed in an Ttic room on the 4th floor which was on two levels with stairs up from a lounge/ entrance area to bedroom and bathroom so might not be great if you are unsteady on your feet.

Location can't be bettered just yards from the old square with its fantastic Christmas market and lights.

Would certainly stay again.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights. Excellent location to visit the Christmas market and the city center. Friendly and helpful staff. Good breakfast. We had reserve and attic room but it was not available for the first 2 nights and we were upgraded to a suite. The view to the market was excellent, the suite was big but the decor looked dated. The last night we were move to the attic room. It didn’t have the view but was modern, 2 floors, cozy and roomy. In summary, we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rvbolorin
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Just returned from a 2 night break at the Ventana Hotel. This has to be the best hotel in the best location in the Old Town,10 steps from the Old Town Square and close to all other sightseeing attractions like Charles Bridge, Jewish Quarter etc.
This hotel is probably the best hotel we have stayed in and I cant praise it enough.
On arrival in the beautiful reception area the Concierge Robier (sorry if spelt wrong) gave us a glass of champagne and Robert checked us in, within minutes we were in the magnificent glass elevator on our way to our room.
We stayed in room 50 which didn't have any windows to the outside street but only the internal building atrium, this was not an issues as we only planned to sleep in the room and there was no outside noise at all.
The room was well equipped Robier gave us an overview of things like the safe, minibar, and showed us how to work the under floor heating in the bathroom etc.
Only downside to the room was in the bathroom there were no net curtains for privacy, to use the shower and toilet we had to close the curtains which made it dark not really an issue as we just turned the lights on.
The first night the room was really hot and we tried everything to cool it down including putting on the air conditioning but nothing worked and I had no sleep.
In the morning we mentioned this to reception and the heating was turned down by the time we came back, perfect nights sleep the second night, my own fault I should have called reception the first evening and this would have been sorted.
The hotel hosts afternoon tea from 4 to 6 which is much needed after a day of sightseeing.
Now for the breakfast, what can I say, the staff are attentive, and there is everything and I mean everything you could ever want, from smoothies and champagne to salmon, meats, cheeses, hot food, cereal, pastries the list goes on its perfect.
The Ventana hotel cannot be faulted, Staff are amazing, ambiance so relaxing, location is the best.
Thank you to all the staff at the Ventana, after this experience this is the only place we ever stay in whilst visiting Prague and hopefully we will be back again next year.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple