Residence 7 Angels
    Rott Hotel(Prague)
    Very Good 4/5
    Good 3.5/5
    • Restaurant
    All reviewsgreat locationinternet accessold townbit datedsquarecentretaxis
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed March 14, 2013

First, you will be expecting a hotel or at least a hostel. But no, you will find a dark bar which has stairs to the second floor in which they have some rooms for guests. I had the most surreal experience. First the owner who had already received my booking told me that he was no longer interested in hostin me for 1 night, he wanted me to stay the whole weekend and that he would transfer me to another place he had. then he god mad at me because I told him that I booked this location. And already paid ! Finally his son, who understood how unprofessional this was, told mem to look for a hotel of my own decision and gave me the wifi code. Funny thing though, they said they would reverse the charge to my credit card. They never did. I was glad though , because the place seemed like a hole for animals. dark, funny smell and defenitely not safe for a family.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
    3  Thank mauro184
    Reviewed January 6, 2013

We got to this place very late and after a moments hesitation we were made very welcome. Food was lovely and service really good. Not too many people there at the late hour but still nice atmosphere. Highly recommend

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed November 2, 2012

The location is perfect for visit the old town. We stayed 3 nights at 7 angels. I was over joyed when I saw our nicely decorated room, It was room 4, which has a huge living room with a daybed, a big bathroom with bidet. The bedroom also big and the bed is very comfortable. There even a kitchenette at the corner where you can find kettle, glasses and plates. The breakfast was good. In someday you can ask for hot sausages and scrambled eggs. Definitely will be back if visit Prague again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
    1  Thank LaoMang
    Reviewed October 4, 2012

As has been stated before, this is not a typical hotel with a front desk, etc., it is more like apartments. But, the location (just off Old Town Square) and the price are great. We enjoyed being able to spread out in a big apartment after being in small hotel rooms in our other stops.

They were also great about arranging transport from the train station and to get us to the airport for our very early departure.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
    1  Thank JanetC
    Reviewed September 24, 2012

An excellent little B@B with loads of character. Not 5 star, with the red velvet curtains coming off the rail, amateur frescos painted on the walls. Nevertheless, the sheets and the bathroom were clean and room was cleaned daily. With vaulted ceilings and a very quiet central location, this place was a real find and very well priced.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends