Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM

More Info
from $71.77
More Info
2,662 results
All reviews enigma room escape room mind maze great fun alchemist chamber walkie talkie escape game game master great game team building a lot of fun fun experience amazing experience clues hints pioneers brain
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Our first experience of an escape game was really good. Was impressed by the theme and lay out of everything as I hadn't really known what to expect. We done the Alchemists chamber and it was set up like something from 1600s. Was fortunate we had a good mixed group of 4 with different approaches so we managed it in 47minutes. It helps to have a few problem solvers on your team as well as lateral thinkers. (Although you get audio prompts if you get really stuck. As the staff watch you on camera) personally I managed to unlock a few of the padlocked cases and find a few items. However as a result of a wild night I was feeling unwell so couldn't enjoy it as much as I'd have liked. You need to go in feeling fresh and prepared for a challenge. I can't wait to do my next escape game. Thanks!

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

It was a really fun game. We had to try to scape from a jail and into the bad guys office and steal some submarine blue print. All resembling the setting of world war II. We played the escaping game with our 8 month old baby... It wasnt ideal to have her around cause she wanted some attention so some precious time was lost, but it was not a big issue. Overall what i am trying to say is that it was great fun. So if you are in prague do not let anything stop you from enjoying an escaping game. Not even little kids!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

My friends and I really had an amazing time doing the Alchemist Chamber. The level of difficulty was perfect and the challenge bound us together even more :)
Would highly recommend it!!

Reviewed September 8, 2016

We tried Enigma Game and it was really well planned and thorough game with many many interesting riddles. We literally got out 20 seconds before the end of the time limit, so we got our adreline running! Totally recommend it :)

Reviewed September 4, 2016

We booked the Mindmaze in advance and it was brilliant, it was really well thought out and made you think what to do next, 60 minutes goes very fast, you have to work as a team, i think everyone who has a go leaves with a smile on there face, thoroughly recommend it.

Date of experience: July 2016