Palac U Kocku
$119
$115
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsastronomical clockperfect locationold town squarefat cat barcharles bridgestreet noiseno liftfamily roomfamous clockmain squarecan't beat the locationtop floorlate at nightroom numbergreat roomthird floorreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

The breakfast buffet was excellent. In-room facilities excellent. Hotel staff helpful and friendly.
Centrally located in the Old Town. It was very hot during our stay, we had the windows open all night and there was much noise from the street.
Worth noting that restaurant and hotels DO NOT have the same owner, despite the same name.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The title says it all as you could not find a more perfectly located Quality Hotel in Prague. Literally seconds from the main Old Town Square and just a three minute gentle stroll to the Charles Bridge.

The Hotel is class itself with huge rooms that are superbly furnished with everything you could need for a short break. The Hotel Du Parc is most definatly in my top five list of all time and I thouroughly recommend it to you.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Royd M
Reviewed July 16, 2013

For what we paid for 2 nights in this hotel we weren't too sure what to expect but what a fantastic place this is !!

The reception staff were extremely helpful & welcoming, the building is absolutely beautiful & the rooms are huge and spotlessly clean :o)

Breakfast was served in the basement which in itself was an amazing experience & the food on offer was plentiful & fresh...just don't arrive for breakfast 10mins before the end of service as then the food and drinks available will be limited !!

I would certainly come back to this hotel, I loved it there & I cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Specialk098
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I had a single room at the top of the building, no lift though I am quite elderly. I paid almost as much as my friends paid for a double room, which would have been OK if my room had been as nice as theirs and accessible by lift like theirs. But it was awful. My bed was so narrow I could barely turn over, the room was small, cramped and dark. Also they had used so many cleaning chemicals in the bedroom and bathroom my eyes swelled up.

Room Tip: don't stay here if you want a single room for a fair price or are sensitive to cleaning chemicals.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank joan h
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The best aspect of this hotel is the location. It's walking distance to everything you want to see. The room was fine. Big comfortable bed, big clean bathroom and it was quiet. When we arrived we were worried about the noise from souvenir shops playing dance tunes from their doors, we didn't hear a peep.

The entrance to the hotel is sort of shared with a posh glass shop. Is it a bit odd...yes, but is it an issue? NO! I would stay here again and would recommend for anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple