“Pleasantly surprised by this Vegan restaurant”
Review of LoVeg

LoVeg
Ranked #179 of 5,501 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hradcany & Letna
Prague, Czech Republic
“Pleasantly surprised by this Vegan restaurant”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I am not a vegan, and will never become one, but if I did, this restaurant would be my home-away-from-home.

Great selection, amazing flavours and lovely service.

Its recommended to call in advance and book one of the 2 tables on the roof terrace (believe me, the views are spectacular).

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“AMAZING Vegan food!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Not the cheapest meal you will find but it is by far the best! Amazing vegan food with interesting and exciting flavours! The burger was the best I've ever had in > 10 years of being a Vegetarian. Would love to go back and would recommend to everyone (including non-vegans/vegetarians)!

Broome, Australia
“Outstanding vegan food and amazing view from the roof”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My partner is vegetarian and I was worried about heading to Prague with Czech food being known to be heavily meat based.
My concerns were unfounded as we had little problems with many establishments more than happy to accommodate our needs.
Loveg was the most outstanding of them all. The veggie burger was amazing according to my partner (very few places can do this well), my pasta was outstanding and the salad with the caramelised tempe was to die for!!!!! The staff are incredible. The view from the roof of Prague castle was breathtaking. The stairs to the restaurant will give you something to think about but trust me the food is worth it.

Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“excellent restaurant”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I loved this place, I am not vegan or even vegetarian but like to eat a healthy diet, I loved the vegan versions of traditional Czech food. The staff were really helpful and friendly, the second time we booked the balcony and the view was brilliant. Its a steep climb up a lot of stairs but worth it.

Prague, Czech Republic
“great find”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We had soup, two main courses, instead of desert two starters, four drinks (they have very good Regent bio beer), all in excellen quality and taste and all for 800 CZK. The service was very friendly and polite. Even the restaurant is situated in turist area you will be pleasantly surprised. I am sure that We will be back.

• Visited May 2014