Lets start with the positives.
1. The hotel is located in an ideal position. Literally 300 metres from the the main tourist areas. A very pleasant 5 minute walk to the square.
2. The staff are excellent. Friendly and helpful, and speak excellent English.
3. The hotel is clean and pleasant. The rooms are tody and have everything you would need for a short stay.
1. The bathroom has a shower attached to the bath, and there is no shower curtain. So you constantly have to play with the taps as the water pressure varies to stop you from being burnt or frozen. In the meantime water goes all over the floor.
2. The towels. Bring your own!!! You will be provided with 4 towels. The first towel resembles a flannel, the next size up a tea towel. The third, which is the strange one, is about a foot wide and 4 ft long, and the last towel is a very small bath towel. So if you are a 6ft man you more or less have to use a towel per limb.
3. The pillows are awful. You get one giant pillow that is more like a bean bag than a pillow.
4. Mattresses are rock hard!
5. Breakfast isn't very good at all. (I am an expert on continental breakfasts) There seemed to be piles of cheese in random places all over the breakfast bar.
6. This hotel is so noisy. We were on the third floor, and there is constant noise all day and night. The bars empty their bottles at 4 am, then its the bin trucks, and then its traffic or drunk people. The windows are single glazing, and don't really shut properly so they let all the noise in. So bring ear plugs or buy them the pharmacist for 5 crowns.
All in all, I wouldn't come here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your EA Hotel Royal Esprit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euroagentur Hotel Prague