“First time in a Botel”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 5
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

That was a first experience for us in a Botel. I must admit that it was far over-expectations. The rooms were really clean, staff here is really nice and helpful, -even someone broke the glass of our car, they helped us in the middle of the night- , the breakfast was fresh and delicious.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I went to this place with my family as a wedding dinner after reading a lot of reccommendations about the place.
The food was bland and tasted old even. the whole menu was overpriced.
I felt like we were getting ripped off.
Just a terrible experience with low quality food.
Probably the worst resturant i have been in,while visiting prague.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Place beautiful especially restaurant, staff on desk very helpful and multilingual. Rooms were fine and cool during summer. But there is big minus for service in restaurant. Not so pleasant and adding extras to your bill so be careful and check before payment...

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

We had the best dinner we had in our 6 days in Prague here the meat was perfect and the staff were really friendly and the price was also very good

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant reminded me of luxury boats I have only seen on TV. I have tried the rooster and the veal cheek, and it's hard to say which was better.

Date of visit: November 2017