“Highly recomended”

Ranked #11 of 5,593 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: Tempo Allegro is a small bistro and wine bar. Our menu is limited and vegetarian friendly. We offer pasta, soups, Italian delicacies, cheese, hams, salami, antipasti as well as sandwiches, veggie burgers, gnocchi and desserts. We focus mostly on wines by the glass of which we serve around 15 every day. Come and have a glass with us.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My favourite in Prague - it´s consistently good. Cozy and nicely renovated. Higly recomend weekly offers, wine and service there. The staff is very nice and knowledgeable about the wines and food. Aperol Spritz is a must try and brownies melts in your mouth!

1  Thank MAdel754
There are newer reviews for Tempo Allegro

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Considering that it is few steps from where I live, I love this place! Cosy, welcoming and great staff - Premek is the best!!
I love the atmosphere which is ideal for a fast drink or better few. They have a very good selection of Italian wines and appetizers (being Italian you can imagine how much I enjoy it), the olives are great and all the rest, as well.
Very much recommended for aperitives or an easy night out and... you are just few minutes from Charles Bridge, what´s more? Well done!!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

It was one of the nicest wine bar I ever visit in Prague, the staff very friendly , wine was amazing , cheese were so nice the best place to have nice drink and chat with friends with warm atmosphere

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Tempo Allegro is a really nice place, very friendly staff and wines are amazing!!! Best place for me!

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Sat by the window so got the best seat...host was welcoming and polite, and coffee was good/reasonably priced. The special cake was a little pricey at CK75.