“What a lovely gem to find!”
Review of OXO Restaurant

OXO Restaurant
Ranked #1,618 of 5,468 Restaurants in Prague
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: OXO restaurant interier
Newcastle, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a lovely gem to find!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

From the moment I arrived I knew I had made the right choice , the decor is beautiful and the staff so helpful and nice , I only wish I could have had every meal there , the food was absolutely delishous , I'll be back again Prague and there will be a definite return to Oxo

• Visited August 2013

Prague, Czech Republic
“Great servis and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This restaurant has an excelent servis and offers a nice atmosphere for a dinner with friends. We celebrated 30s birthday of a friend and were very happy with menu and wine selection.

• Visited September 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“HEAVEN ON EARTH !”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were in Prague for our honeymoon and found this romantic restaurant call the Oxo by accident. So glad we did. As we entered to the restaurant, the waitress greeted us with smile and she than took us to the nice and cozy table for two. She explained the menu and if we have any special dietary requirement,they are more than happy to provide us withe what we want. My wife was so surprised. The food we had was outstanding and the portions are value for money. we also had a complimentary glass of champagne for our honeymoon. It's heaven on earth The restaurant and the very friendly staffs of Oxo made our honeymoon very special. Well done all the management and the staff. keep up the hard work and soon we will return to Prague and visit you again.

• Visited August 2013