“One of the best local pubs in Prague” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bar No. 7
Ranked #45 of 641 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bar No.7 is a small fun & cozy bar for friendly people from all over the world! We're centrally located but off the busy tourist path on a small backstreet behind the National Theatre & next to the river. We serve delicious beer from an award-winning small brewery just outside of Prague called Uneticky Pivovar. We have a fine selection of spirits including the local essentials; Becherovka, Slivovice, Tatratea & Absinthe. If you're hungry we have very tasty handmade meat & vegetable hot pies & invite you to try the Bar No.7 Pie Challenge! Our back room is home to our Four Corners Gallery, featuring diverse artwork from talented, local & international artists living in Prague. The atmosphere is friendly & casual. Music is eclectic. Join us for our Pub Quiz every Monday (in English language, entrance is free) Wifi is free of charge. Payment accepted in Czech Crowns or bitcoins. No credit cards. Behaved dogs are welcome. In the summer months, we have a small garden with BBQ facilities(Bring your own meat!) Recommended duration of visit: more than one!
Prague, Czech Republic
3 attraction reviews
“One of the best local pubs in Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Bar 7 is one of the best local pubs in Prague's city center. It is close to the Vltava River and the National Theater and always has an eclectic group of locals and expats. The owner always treats all of his clientele as if they have been long time friends, there are always great drink specials and the bar has an awesome garden. This is one of my favorite places to check out local art work, have an intellectual conversation with friends, or just relax after a long week.

BARNUMBER7, Owner at Bar No. 7, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope to see you soon! :-)

Prague, Czech Republic
“Great place in the center of the Prague”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Nice place to hang out with friends if you're exploring the beauty of the Prague city center.
It's next to the National Theater, with great atmosphere, and nice back garden where you can have bunch of cool beers in the hot summer.

BARNUMBER7, Owner at Bar No. 7, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Cheers Lukáš! Any time you are in the city centre, drop by for a relaxing beer! Thanks for your feedback! Please let us know how we can improve your experience and get 5 stars out of 5!
New York City, New York
“One of the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

By far my favorite bar in Prague to just sit, relax and have a drink with friends. The staff is amazing and so friendly, you always feel welcome. Bar No. 7 is in a great area, just behind the National Theater it is within walking distance to Old Town Square but isn't in a high traffic area. The interior is charming and very relaxing, perfect to sit and chat amongst friends or meet new people. A great spot for expats!

BARNUMBER7, Owner at Bar No. 7, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thanks Garrett for taking the time to give us some feedback! We hope to see you in Prague again soon!
Athens, Greece
3 attraction reviews
“One of the best bars in Prague. Or anywhere...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

I'll be straight up front with this review. I consider the owner of this bar a friend of mine, and I guess some people might think that this is the only reason for this review. But I have friends in lots of bars, and I'm only reviewing this one right now, so hopefully that will stand for something!

Anyway, onto the review...

This is an awesome bar just a few minutes walk from the National Theatre in Prague (and Narodni Trida, where all the night trams meet up for those super nocturnal people like me).

If you like gleaming chrome, music so loud you can't hear yourself think, expensive drinks, and surly staff, (but that's okay because this is where all the TRENDY people go), then this is not the bar for you.

However, if you like awesome priced drinks, friendly service, an international crowd, and a place where you can ALWAYS find someone to talk to, then this IS the place for you. The bar is full of expats and locals alike, this is a great place to either go and have a quiet few beers and keep yourself to yourself if you've had a bad day, or go and find lots of people looking to have a good time, regardless of what day of the week it is.

I'll be there for sure the next time I'm in town, and anyone (who isn't already a regular in the bar and someone I already know) who sees me in there and tells me they came because of my review can have a free beer :-)

BARNUMBER7, Owner at Bar No. 7, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thanks for your honest review Damien! I really enjoyed reading it - I like the way you described the bar. Hopefully see you soon... Looking for a bar entertainment job? Last time you were here - you had the whole bar in stitches!
United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great little bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

One of my favourite bars in Prague - great staff and great clientele!

Tucked away down a side street but still nice and central - just behind the national theatre.

1 Thank cymro7
BARNUMBER7, Owner at Bar No. 7, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback! Hopefully see you soon!