“A fun evening in the Black Light”

WOW Show Black Light Theatre
Ranked #249 of 961 things to do in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We had fun (even our 15 year old son). We were told by our tour guide this was the best of the lot. Definitely a good evening at the Theater; highly entertaining. Tacky but fun.

There are newer reviews for WOW Show Black Light Theatre

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The show was worth going to for the experience, some unexpected elements made the show entertaining and fun but not to be taken seriously as the dancing isnt top notch.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I can only compare it to a similar show we saw in Berlin, which was far more high-tech (almost like a sci-fi Cirque du Soleil), and this one is every bit as mindblowing when one considers that it's all being done *manually* -- i.e. old-school magic. My daughter particularly loved the two interactive parts, when the show comes out into the audience (no spoilers!). During one or two parts, I was thinking "OK, seeing this once is enough," but overall I'd like to go back and take my other kid, too.

1  Thank SelfExiled
Reviewed November 27, 2013

First time we've been in a black light theatre.
Quite recommended to go and see at least once in a lifetime.
The visual effects and actors coming down to the crowd as well as the water sprinklers add another depth to the show.
It's not the best show in the world but definetly go their if you are in Prague.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Terrible, a lot of people leaving the theater before because it was really bad! I managed to stay until the end to see if something good would happen but nothing. Its so ridiculous that I laughed!

2  Thank LucileneDotoli