“Great, fresh, professional!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 4
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Truly great experience. The food was fresh and delicious, service was exceptionally great – all the waitresses were smiling all the time, they knew exactly what is each meal consisted of and all together they acted very professionally. We visited La Casata in May so we could have enjoyed outside seating which was very nice.
I can definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!

1  Thank CabraCabra

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were lucky that our hotel gave us a recommendation for La Casata when we were looking for a quick bite. We ended up eating here 3 times during our stay... admittedly we wouldn't usually do that when traveling, but after our first good experience we decided to make our lives simple (for once!).

We tried the pizza, pasta, meat and salad dishes. All were nicely presented and cooked just as we like them. The lasagne was a great dish and the thin pizzas are light and crispy.

The service was friendly and very attentive. The seating is also well arranged with plenty of space for each table and different 'zones' each with its own character.

The only downside is that we are going to be disappointed with our local Italian back home now!

1  Thank LizE70
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Really nice place to go with friends, best pizza in Prague, professional service and excellent food. Each month new special offer. This is a must visit restaurant!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I go to this pizza ristarante very often. I love their homemade pasta.
Also the staff is very friendly and professional.

1  Thank Zuzana E
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Although I'm not living close to this restaurant I'm always happy to come back for a dinner with my friends. The food is excellent - especially their pizza and a great wine selection which you can enjoy in a really friendly atmosphere. What I would recommend are the home-made desserts - my number one still remains the tiramisu.