Hotel Residence Retezova
$170
Hotel Julian(Prague)
$89
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$172
$167
$144
$114
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$135
$139
$108
Hotels.com
$99
$72
Park Inn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$239
$197
Preferred Hotels
$554
$429
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $528/night.

All reviewscafe ebellondon suitecharles bridgeold town squareperfect locationliving roomexposed beamsquiet streetfull kitchensmall kitchenapartment was spaciousdining tablehome away from homewithin walking distanceastronomical clockdesk staffperfect stay
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This hotel was AMAZING! I will definitely go back and stay here again. The studio apartment I had originally reserved wasn't available, so the hotel staff very generously upgraded me to the family-size apartment, which was a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a full size living room, dining room, and kitchen, plus a fireplace. I felt like I was in heaven:). The decor of the hotel is very authentic, charming, and also elegant. The hotel staff was incredibly friendly and helpful, and the location of this place was just perfect. A short few minute walk to the Charles Bridge, and just steps outside of the hotel was an amazing coffee shop, and around the corner a fresh pastry shop. And since it's on a small side street, the hotel rooms were very quiet despite being so centrally located. Prague is beautiful on its own, but this hotel really made my trip! It was an awesome experience and I highly recommend Hotel Retezova.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Megan781
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I booked a room at this hotel for my friend and I to stay at during our first visit to Prague. I booked with a special deal in advance and got a discount and paid 100% of the amount upfront. In order to get the discount it was non-refundable. A few weeks before our trip we realized we wanted to change our dates. The staff was so accomodating to us and changed it without any fees! The room was clean and perfect for the two of us. It had two beds in the loft and could easily sleep 3 people. The hotel was in a perfect location in Old Town in the city center and our room was not noisy at all. Price was good too. I really have no complaints about this place, I would definitely come back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Meghan C
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Hotel Retezova is beautiful. Rooms were gorgeous and had a lot of character. We stayed in the New York room. The staff was also friendly and helpful. If you want to do the tourist things in Prague (Charles Bridge, Castle, Clock Tower) then this place is perfect. My only complaint would be that they only have one iron so if you need one ASAP but someone else has it you are out of luck. Other than that, perfect.

Room Tip: We chose the New York room. Very nice. As of late September 2013 there was construction going on that made it hard to sleep in but other than that great.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2013

If you like hotel of grand style, you may not like it. It's quite small, but cosy. The room I stayed in is on the ground floor, decorated in a classic style with a small backyard.
Hotel is located in the old town area. It only takes 5 minutes walking to the old town hall / square, or to the Charles Bridge. If you buy many gifts along the old town streets, it's easy to get back, put down the stuff and go out again.
I also like the reception girl a lot, very beautiful and sweet, giving us helpful information as to transportation / sightseeing spots, etc.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and perfect location. We booked the paris room and I must have clicked on another rooms pics cause this one is tiiiiiny! Not the hotels fault was just very disappointed what was behind the door. Gonna try to upgrade tomorrow will follow up with another review. Overall very nice staff,ultra clean rooms and PERFECT location!

1  Thank Jdmoore52