“Delightful cafe”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 7
Description: Cafe - bar - lounge
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Having chanced upon this excellent cafe, almost opposite the National Gallery, I felt I had to write a review. I was not surprised to find all the positive comments from other visitors. It would be easy to miss the cafe since the front is small and quite dark coloured, but the interior is bright and attractive with book filled shelves and wifi. The lower floor is a revelation with beautiful wood panelling and comfy couches, as well as spotless toilets. We chose quite simple snacks of pate and panini which were delicious. I was sorry we couldn't revisit because all the food we saw looked excellent. I can't imagine there is a better eating place to visit if you are in that area of Prague and if visiting the gallery, it is a must!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We went to the national gallery to see the slav epic piece, which is pretty out of the way from most other tourust attractions, and we were starving. Caffeine was right across the street and so we popped in for some lunch. It was fantastic! The service was great, it was really fantastically priced and the food was delish! We were sad there werent more people in for lunch, bevause it was so good! Definitely recommend if youre in the area

1  Thank torimell
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have recently visited Prague and ended up in this lovely place called Caffeine. It has got simple but modern design on two levels.I was served by friendly and helpful staff.I could choose from variety of coffees and home made cakes.They also offer snacks,sandwiches and even soups which is great in this could weather! All for reasonable prices.My coffee latte was the best I have ever tasted. I strongly recommend to anyone to visit Caffeine.Its nice place and would be perfect for business meetings or just for hanging out with friends or love ones. Good luck , Caffeine!! Definitely will come again. :-)

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Caffeine is one of my favorite places in Prague - during the day it is a classy coffee place, with excellent coffee and a lot of magazines and books, in the evenings it turns into a decent bar, with delicious wine and drinks. The service is super nice, prices are average and all the details that say that someone takes a good care of the place. Also, it is a non-smoking place, which is a nice exception from the other coffee places and bars in Czech Republic. And don't forget to check the birds singing on the toilets. All the best, Caffeine :)

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was there many times with my friends and everything was just fabulous. The service is exclusive, delicous meal, lovely coffee and very pleasant place. Love the design of this coffee house. Can recommend very wide offer of wines from winery Mádl, it just taste delicious.

The conclusion is that you should not miss visiting of this cafe.

Thank you for such an amazing experience.