“3rd trip”

Ranked #576 of 6,454 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Praha 5
Description: Wine food – The Italians is a unique concept, where you can enjoy a little bit of Italy in an authentic and informal setting. At Tržnice restaurant they cook Italian cuisine in the quality of the top restaurants. You can choose from selection of pizza, pasta or fresh seafood or meat on the grill. There is also a shop offering products directly from small Italian producers, mostly delicatessen and wide range of wines. It also includes a butcher shop, bakery, pastry shop with dessert made by Italian pastry chefs. You can enjoy a good Italian coffee at their cafe. Here you will be offered fresh panino and other sandwiches.
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

We went early evening and had a variety of lovely food. Avoid Sundays unless you like to mix with children out with parents. We crossed the river on what looks like a floating garden shed but part of the Prague yransport system. Fantastic

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 21, 2019

This is such a great place. All the food is wonderful, and they have a market with a huge wine selection that you can browse, buy and bring to your table to have with your meal. Casual communal dining, but the food is terrific.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Julien H
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

I made a reservation a week before, saying it was my birthday and I would like to have a cake with candle with my age then I called again to cancel the cake saying we should better order deserts we like and blow the candle on a mini desert.
What a disappointment when it came to dessert they told me they have no candles, the server said she will go to look for it but never came back, neither with a candle nor an apology.
It was a big disappointment that a restaurant like this wouldn’t pay attention to such a detail when each of us has a birthday once in a year.
They never came out to wish me happy birthday or do some nice touch like a free desert or coffee or whatever.
Not professional.
Concerning food, the tomato soup was a disaster just like from a can, a saffron risotto with veal was undone (not al Dente) with a bad tasting meat.
Pizza was fine as was dessert.
If you want a fast snack as pizza or coffee with a good dessert then come here.
For anything else no
I do not recommend this place for any sort of celebration or good meals !

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank Valeria B
Reviewed April 27, 2019

I was in Italy several times and never found a place with better or even equally good pizza anywhere else in Europe. Now I don't need to look anymore. This Italian style market sells not only divine pizzas but also very delicious seafood and prices are not so high. I'm so happy to discover it!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019

You can get good food and drink here, also something different. You can sit down for a meal or take a small something to go.. Very good range of products which are more ''high-end''. Downsides for me however preventing the 4 out of 5 are: Parking. How busy
- people sitting talking endlessly having finished their tiny coffees, preventing hungry people to sit and order meals. Finally, the inevitable patrons pretentiousness. But, go decide for yourself, as above, you can grab something to go.

Date of visit: March 2019