“Best Pho I had”

Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Yesterdays dinner was great...Probably the best spring rolls I ever had, definately recommend. Also Pho soup portion was full of meat and fresh vegetable. Fresh juice is really fresh and super cheap in comparison to other bars or restaurants...Definitely, on my next Prague visit will stop by again!

1  Thank AndrejFo

Reviewed January 7, 2014

last time, i enjoyed your summer rolls and great Pho beef. Regarding the service, it was also excelent and very friendly. I prefer this kind of kitchen - fresh and tasty. It is very rare that you experience this kind of restaurant in Prague. I highly recommend to try it. Wish you a good luck and lot of satisfied customers. See you next time in Pho.

1  Thank Martin L
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have been here before, but this time it was a bit better, staff was very friendly and carrying, willingly helped us with choices. With my family and friends we have tasted restaurant's new specialities and all of us enjoyed the meal very much. We have tried several restaurant of the kind and i have to say that, in overall this restaurant is really on TOP - Interier is perfect, this time i liked very much your real Christmas tree, food is very fresh and tasty and price is very acceptable, staff seems to be less experienced but very willing. Highly recommended. Keep doing it. I am looking forward to my next experiences in the restaurant. Thank You.

1  Thank Eva J
Reviewed December 16, 2013

nice sweet little place. Vietnamese food of a high standard. Location and decoration are excellent. In a cold day in Prague this place is one of the best to get warm with very little expense.

1  Thank av3010
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We followed the recommendations of other reviewers to try out this restaurant, and we're severely disappointed. The atmosphere was awkward and bland, and the restaurant was empty. The waitress totally lacked knowledge of both the wine list and food menu. The waitress was clearly concerned with eating her own dinner with family and friends instead of being attentive to the needs of the one and only table. The food lacked flavour. The rice crepes had hardly any filling in them and were thick and unpleasant to eat. The nuoc cham (basic Vietnamese dipping sauce) tasted watered down and flavourless. We ended up adding soy sauce to our bo bun. The best part of our experience was them kindly ordering us a taxi. Wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone.