“Great burger joint”
Review of Tom's Burger

Tom's Burger
Ranked #909 of 5,498 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Central American, Grill
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Sydney, Australia
“Great burger joint”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We had been travelling for nearly 6 weeks and were craving burger, chips and a beer. This place delivered. Finger licking delicious burger, crunchy chips and a nice Czech beer. The waitress was super nice and cool, dancing and joking, music was good - the place had a good vibe. Cost was about 285CZH for two.

Would have rated it 5 star but they forget the avocado on one of the burgers.

Visited January 2014

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Florianopolis, SC
“Nice service Disappointing Burgers”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

The girls served us with a great manners. However, she mistook the orders, made them wrong. When we started eating, HUGE disappointment. The beef burgers are very bad in terms of meat quality and taste. The bacon in the burger is very small and the cheddar is ridiculously small as well. Don't recommend!

London, United Kingdom
“Great staff, bad burgers”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The food here, or at least the two times I've tried the burgers, have not been pleasant. For a place with "Burger" in the name you'd think their burgers would be better.

But I'm giving it a 3-star rating because the staff here (again, at least the two times I've been here) have been great and friendly.

Decent place to meet for a beer or coffee while in the area but from now on I'll avoid the food.

Visited September 2013
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Good for a quick lunch”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Was looking for something cheap and cheerful for a quick bite at lunchtime. Chicken burger with fries, mayonnaise and coleslaw and a beer for 109 czk (approx £4). Really small place with loud rock music which I kinda liked! Burger was really nice and the staff were good - friendly and chatty. Would go again. Very relaxed atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Burgers done right!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Yesterday we were stuck in Prague's evening rush-hour traffic, and since we were both hungry, I took advantage of an empty parking spot right by Rudolfínum and we set out to find something good to eat. Just off of Kaprova St., at Valentinská 9, I spotted something new that looked interesting: Tom's Burger. After ascertaining that they also had a vegetarian option for my girlfriend, we decided to take the plunge.

My first impression was favourable. An open grill right at the front behind the serving counter, as it should be in a burger joint. We were greeted in a friendly manner, given their simple flyer menus and went to sit down. A few tables to sit in the back, nothing fancy but cozy and clean. There is also a small outdoor patio, but since it was cloudy and cool, we remained inside.

I ordered the Goat Burger consisting of a 100 g beef, burger set, goat cheese, grilled aubergine, zucchini and capsicum, homemade sour cream, pesto. My girlfriend had the aforementioned veggie burger, and we both ordered the menu version with fries and a coke.

Both of our burgers were excellent. The beef was just right, not too dry and tasty, condiments perfect and the buns were hardy enough to not fall apart while eating. The fries were OK, nothing special but nothing to complain about too. We also received little bowls with ketchup, homemade tartar sauce, sour cream and guacamole.

I'll definitely be back to try some of their other burgers. The menu includes some Mexican dishes too. They also have a second location at Hybernská 26.

• Visited September 2013