“The Real Prague exquisitely”
Review of Prague Steps

Prague Steps
Ranked #200 of 560 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Forget maps, escape the crowds and enjoy pure Prague with a private guide. Leave the stress of planning your trip to me, I will take care of it. I'm an Art History graduate, fully certified personal Prague guide and former curator of National Gallery in Prague. I provide customised tours based on a prior communication with my clients so I can tailor the tour to meet precisely personal interest of my clients. If you belong to Art Lovers you will enjoy my commentary "the best of" Prague galleries. I am looking forward to meeting you. Betty
Reviewed May 4, 2014

What a perfect trip with Prague Steps and Betty (" The Walking Talking Histroy book") :)
It was such a great trip and Betty was so professional and so much fun, everyday was a highlight. Perfect mix of fun , history and festive atmosphere since we went in the Easter .
A super well organized three days...Thanks Betty :).

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We have fallen in love with Prague in the height of cold winter chiefly because of our Prague Steps tour guide. We only want to see cities this way :) She is HIGHLY educated, well read and well spoken, intuitive and intelligent, adaptive and on track about history, art- sculptures painting murals public art private art collections, music, film,documentaries, day trips, food, literature and Czech culture. Her English is excellent. Her rates are reasonable. She does not talk AT you but lets you soak in gently the history and the current cultural expressions of the past and present in Prague. You watch other tours where large groups of people are being "lectured" and dragged around with set speeches looking half asleep with meaningfulness chipped away. This is something different delightful, interesting, unique. Each view or venue is gently revealed not only for what happened there but the different perspectives on the significance. Betty puts together a tour that covers what YOU like and can take you to the perfect art, food, night entertainment venue, shop etc. I WISH she would also do Berlin Budapest and Vienna. Cannot recommend more highly.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We booked Alzbeta as guide for two exclusive guests (German and American filmmaker) of the film festival. On our behalf we appreciated the professional attitude, quick and impeccable communication as well as the openness towards preparing a particular tour based on the person's interests and her high flexibility. Both our guest were charmed with Alzbeta's personality, communication on any topic, resourcefulness, perfect English and most of all the tour itself - the guest, who was especially interested in visual arts and never has been in Prague before as well as the other one, who was re-discovering Prague anew - Prague Steps is a great opportunity to discover the city from a different angle, even if you have visited previously. In conclusion, I wholeheartedly recommend Prague Steps not only for a private trip but also for VIP visitors of your event/company - the tour was, in their own words, one of the highlights of our guests' visit. So if you are looking for a tour guide that is both completely professional and at the same time provides a personalized special experience with a friendly, charming young woman who is able to tell you all Prague's secrets - you have found her. (Lucia Kajankova, Program Director of Mezipatra QFF)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I highly recommend Prague Steps. We contacted Betty through Facebook. Her English was excellent. She was very knowledgable and it was a pleasure to have such an informative Prague guide. Prague was definitely one of our favorite European destinations, thanks to Betty. We travelled with 3 children and even they were very impressed. Thanks Betty.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My partner and I recently booked a tour of Prague while there on holiday. I have to say that Betty is an extremely knowledgeable and personable guide and was able to cater to our particular needs, no crowds and a slightly off the beaten track look around Prague, something not easily achieved in a tourist mecca like Prague. Nothing was too much trouble, Betty was very receptive to last minute requests and changes we made, and we saw/discovered things/places we would never have found otherwise, we feel that we made the most of her experience and insight into Prague, its history and art/culture. We have no hesitation in recommending Betty and Prague Steps. Alex B