“Prague steps”
Review of Prague Steps

Prague Steps
Ranked #191 of 513 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Forget maps, escape the crowds and enjoy pure Prague with a private guide. Leave the stress of planning your trip to me, I will take care of it. I'm an Art History graduate, fully certified personal Prague guide and former curator of National Gallery in Prague. I provide customised tours based on a prior communication with my clients so I can tailor the tour to meet precisely personal interest of my clients. If you belong to Art Lovers you will enjoy my commentary "the best of" Prague galleries. I am looking forward to meeting you. Betty
Melbourne, Australia
“Prague steps”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I highly recommend Prague Steps. We contacted Betty through Facebook. Her English was excellent. She was very knowledgable and it was a pleasure to have such an informative Prague guide. Prague was definitely one of our favorite European destinations, thanks to Betty. We travelled with 3 children and even they were very impressed. Thanks Betty.

Visited October 2013

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“prague steps”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My partner and I recently booked a tour of Prague while there on holiday. I have to say that Betty is an extremely knowledgeable and personable guide and was able to cater to our particular needs, no crowds and a slightly off the beaten track look around Prague, something not easily achieved in a tourist mecca like Prague. Nothing was too much trouble, Betty was very receptive to last minute requests and changes we made, and we saw/discovered things/places we would never have found otherwise, we feel that we made the most of her experience and insight into Prague, its history and art/culture. We have no hesitation in recommending Betty and Prague Steps. Alex B

London, United Kingdom
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“See the real Prague”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We contacted Betty on line, discussed what we wanted to do and arranged two half-days with her. Despite the awful weather we had a great time and would highly recommend Prague Steps. Betty is very personable, extremely knowledgable and informative and very pleasant to be with. Highly recommended.

HOUSTON
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Bypass the crowded tour groups for an intimate tour of Prague”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I highly recommend the personalized services provided by Prague Steps. I contacted Betty online to get personalized tours of the best contemporary and baroque art that Prague has to offer. Together we determined an itinerary that best suited my needs and schedule. Betty took us behind the scenes, away from the maddening crowds, to give us an intimate historical tour of the city that many group tour guides don't know or share. I would highly recommend anyone planning a visit to Prague to contact Betty to arrange a memorable experience of this beautiful city.

Boston, United Kingdom
“tailored tours of prague”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

i can't recommend prague steps highly enough. i contacted betty online before my three-day trip to prague; we put together the most appropriate art history/cultural itinerary for my stay beforehand. she was very keen to provide the most meaningful experience of the city and so was ready with suggestions and also ready to respond to suggestions i made. this tailoring of my itinerary really made all the difference. the three tours of prague i took were immensely enjoyable and informative. betty is a very personable and informative guide with a unique perspective on a city full of hidden charms. the insights she provided made the three days a truly memorable experience.