“The best way to experience Prague ”
Review of Prague By E-Bike

and up
Communism and World War 2 Prague City Tour
Ranked #48 of 194 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: RIDING EBIKES IS THE BEST WAY TO SEE THE BEAUTIFUL, HILLY CITY OF PRAGUE IN JUST 3 HOURS! We offer to our guests a brand new fleet of environmentally friendly, state-of-the-art electric bicycles that allow riders to travel smoothly over Prague's cobblestone streets and climb to sweeping vantage points without ever breaking a sweat. On top, we are adding also Kickbikes to our fleet for sporty visitors coming to Prague
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

The most fun way to see Prague. I look a private tour at night with some friends and it was the most amazing experience I've had in Prague. At first I didn't know what to expect from and electrical bike but it was awesome. The views are gorgeous and the streets are so peaceful at night. Highly recommend you book a tour with E-Bike today!

1  Thank Taylor K
All reviews
"frequent stops"
"guide michael"
"great tour"
in 14 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 9 reviews
"city tour"
"take pictures"
"petrin hill"

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Had a great tour through beautiful places in Prague by Prague by e-bike. It was super fun and easy, so I highly recommend it.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Had an awesome private evening ride across town. The guide was awesome, the ebikes had some serious horsepower, and we found some beautiful viewpoints!

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I was invited fór ebike ride and wasn't really sure what to expect. Honestly I didn't expect it to be the funnest way I have ever seen Prague. Prague isn't known for biking but with e bikes it really opens up the city and makes getting around fun and easy. Thanks for the tour.