Book In Advance
Tours from Prague By E-Bike tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Prague By E-Bike
from $62.65
from $56.96
from $68.35
More Info
All reviews incredible city great tour highly recommend this tour our tour guide hour tour small group take photos lennon wall these guys walking tour charles bridge vishal sights exercise goals highlights safety
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

I came and wanted to see as much of Prague in the little time I had. Decided to do this tour and was very happy about it. The e-bikes were fun safe and easy and I had a great ride. The guide was so smart and funny you have to try it when in Prague. Thanks again.

1  Thank EmilyS1182
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Had a great tour through Prague with my family. The guide Micheal had a ton of great info and was really funny. The tour is great for young or old people and something you should on your trip to Prague:)

1  Thank Lindsay H
Reviewed May 15, 2017

My wife and I were recommended to take an e-bike tour by our hotel concierge. Let me say, it was one of the highlights of our trip!

We booked for a Monday morning tour and showed up promptly at 9:50 AM. Mikhail, our guide was already there getting things ready. He efficiently set everything up and we were on our way right on time.

We had already been in Prague for a couple days at this point, so we'd had the opportunity to see many of the areas on the tour. No matter - Mikhail's knowledge of Prague was so incredible that every place we saw was like seeing that place for the first time. He was willing to dive into incredible detail about almost everything on the tour. He was patient, kind, and willing to answer questions about things completely unrelated to the monuments and sights. We could not have asked for a better guide for this jewel of a city!

If you have just a short time in Prague, I highly recommend this tour. You'll see a number of off-the-beaten path places, along with the common touristy areas. As a person who is typically against city tours, I can say with certainty that the convenience of the bikes, along with Mikhail's expert knowledge and charm, and the ridiculous beauty of Prague, that this is one tour definitely worth going on.

2  Thank bobfatherx
Reviewed May 15, 2017

We had 4 days in Prague- a great place and so much to see and do.
Best of all was the e- bike tour led by Michal.
Very experienced and knowledgeable guide.
Gave us an excellent overview of history and a physical overview from the
e - bikes - effortless.
Along bike routes , small streets and parks and lasted 3h.
Highly recommend.
(Tell the guide if you are unsure so she/he can go at a comfortable pace for you to build your confidence in a strange city.)

2  Thank laura j
Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

Had a great day exploring the city, the bikes were easy and safe. I got so much info on the wonderful history and culture of Prague. Thanks so much for the amazing customer service. I recommend this Company for your trip.

1  Thank Haley R