“Numberone indian Restaurant”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Holesovice
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

I had dinner with my family last Night with my Famil. So tasty food with excellentcustomer service. Very calm place and environmen. We are very happy. I can recommend it. Thank u.

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

I did visit again. I tried today king prawn tandoori. Was amazing taste. Very friendly staff and services. I can recommend strongly. Visit again definitely.

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

It is just an overrated place. Chicken tikka masala was too bad. The taste of sauce
Mango lassi was average.
Unfortunately, never again!

Only good thing is fast service / kind staff. That’s all!

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

We really like Indian food! It was very tasty here! The portions are big enough for 2, so it was not expensive for a couple, it could be a bit pricy for 1 person, I guess and a bit too large. Staff is friendly and the place is cute)
Нам нравится индийская еда. Здесь и правда было вкусно! Мы ходили вдвоём с мужем, порции большие, одного заказа хватило на двоих, цена 450 крон на двоих, мне кажется, вполне приемлимой. Персонал дружелюбный, место симпатичное, обязательно придём ещё!

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

nice atmosphere and good hospitality with neat and clean and well grommed staff...food is amazing and as expected..nice table setup..