“Great Tour!”

Prague Perfect Tour - Day Tours
Ranked #91 of 536 Tours in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer professional guide service for private and group sightseeing or walking tours in Prague and the Czech Republic. Our guides are mainly young people - experienced, friendly, and pleasant. They will make your tour a wonderful experience! Anything you wish, the guide is here for you! Flexibility, freedom of choice and reasonable prices. Everything can be up to you - time, duration, special wishes.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I normally prefer to visit the cities I travel to on my own, but after stumbling into her reviews on trip advisor I decided I had to do it.
Michaela is amazing, speaks perfect English and is super fun and friendly. I would definitely recommend her! Hope to be back in summer ;)

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Amazing private tour- after planning to come to Prague for a quick first trip we decided it would be best to plan a tour and found Prague Perfect Tour through google and after extremely detailed e-mails prior to our arrival we were scheduled and excited for the tour. Our guide Lucie was fantastic, great English along with other languages and she was able to teach us so much about the city, the architecture, history, and culture. We were able to hit all of the spots that we wanted to and saw all of the sites that were on our list! With all of the "touring" in Prague I cannot even imagine being on one of those large group ones, they were very over crowded. This type of tour with a great guide is the way to go. An added bonus was the restaurant, food and drink recommendations! All were fantastic and filled our agenda for rest of trip!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband, son, & I came to Prague en route to Poland. We had only one day to explore the city. A true backpacker at heart, I am reticient to take a "sightseeing tour" preferring to have my tattered Lonely Planet in hand & explore a city on my terms. However, with a limited timetable & a 10 year old in tow, my husband & I decided it would be worth looking into an organized tour. We scoured the web only to find tons of tour operators which provided the "herd of cattle experience" cramming droves of tourists into crowded tour buses ferrying them from sight to sight with little time for meaningful dialogue & cultural exploration. We stumbled upon Perfect Day Tours, read the glowing recommendations, liked the indvidualized approach it offered, & emailed to inquire further 48 hours prior to arrival. Michaela's response was timely & most professional. We requested if she was available to conduct the tour herself & she reorganized her schedule to accommodate us. The day was everything we could have hoped for & more. She is incredibly knowledgeable of her city, takes great pride in its history, & will take you to all the historic sites as well as some hidden gems that no large scale tour operator would. A true testament of Michaela's skills came the next day when our 10 year son was a bit melancholy & when we asked what was wrong he replied, "I miss Michaela. She was really nice. I learned a lot about Prague from her & I hope we can come back to visit her." We would highly, highly recommend a tour with Michaela!!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was my first trip to Prague with a huge group of friends and we were introduced to this lovely city by our tour guide Michaela. She was quite fun and sociable with extensive knowledge about Prague and its history which made us interested in knowing more but moreover having a really good time on the tour with her. First she took us to the old town area, showing us St.Wenceslas square, the statue, she talked about its history and Pragues general need to know information, she then showed us the national museum from outside. After that we went through the old town, visited the Astronomical clock in the old town square which was beautiful as you could see the old buildings and churches along with various artists in the area. Michaela then took us to the Prague castle as she explained along the way its history and culture, we went to St. Vitus Cathedral and she took us for a quick tour inside explaining its history. All of these tours to these different places were made quite fun through her stories and simplified explanation for us to grasp its history. We walked from the Prague castle down to Charles bridge with a 'must see', lovely view of the town. However before the bridge she took us to this cool medieval kind of restaurant which had good food and fair enough prices. It was fun and the restaurant owners were very friendly. Finally, through the bridge, and ending back on the old town square where we went shopping. We had a really good time on all the walking tours we had with Michaela for the places we visited and also the bus ride was fun with her as we passed places like Petrin hill, Rudolfinum, and all other historical buildings which we passed and she explained as we went along. Thank you Michaela for your fun and lovely introduction and tour of prague for us!!!!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was lucky enough to stumble on Michaela (Misa) during my recent solo backpacking trip through middle Europe. I usually stay away from organized tours (hence the backback) but I could tell that Misa's take on what it is to see a country was distinct from the cookie-cutter experience. She added a TON of good, basic useful info, had lots of ins with local vendors and attractions, had the tour moving at a good pace that was great for absorbing a place but not getting bored with it, and she spoke perfectly understandable English (with the prerequisite cute accent, of course). I visited a "Bone Church" and the Cathedral of St. Barbara on my recent trip, which took me out of the city to experience the back country which in itself was also a nice experience. I understand she does all sorts of tours so I definitely recommend adding one to your next trip.