“Great little restaurant in the middle of Prague”
Review of Cafe Ermitage

Cafe Ermitage
Ranked #2,493 of 5,468 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Czech
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Cafe Ermitage is a friendly restaurant inspired by the idea of the St. Petersburg gallery of Catherine the Great where in the salon "hermitage" art lovers admire the beauty and contemplate. Our goal is to provide great food using fresh and seasonal ingredients, served professionally in a relaxing ambience of our restaurant.Our current food menu includes authentic and regional specialties from France and Italy. Lapin a la moutarde, Boeuf Bourguignon, Beef Tagliata and fresh fish(according to availability) are just a sample of this month's offer. Our wines have been selected carefully to match our cuisine by our external sommelier, winner of national and international wine competitions, Jakub Kral.After our regular customer's request, we have added Czech cuisine specialties to our menu. The current offer includes Svickova , Beef Goulash and Slowly roasted pork belly.
Muelheim an der Ruhr, Germany
“Great little restaurant in the middle of Prague”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Came across this small restaurant in one of the small streets close Wenceslas Square.

The menu is not too big but offers interesting dishes for different tastes. These dishes are actually very well prepared and taste great.

The service is great. Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013

“Great place to take god food and listen a good piano”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I will return in my next travel to praga... its nice go to aplace to listen a good pianst and taste a good food with a very ppasure atmosfere... and its for now...

• Visited July 2013
“Excellent local find”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We enjoyed this neighborhood restaurant for both dinner and breakfast. The chef is local but trained in Italy and France and takes great pride in the quality of ingredients. Food is fresh and delicious. Experience is intimate, casual and Prague-cool. New place so may not have many reviews yet and very uncrowded for breakfast. Great friendly service which is not always the case in Prague. Local delicious wines. Come here if you like to support ambitious young chefs who are part of the local food movement.

1 Thank Debbie-foodie
Austin
“Nice meal, very favorable impression”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

had a nice meal on a sunday. waitress was lovely, very kind and accomodating. didn't charge me for glass of wine from CZ that was not so hot. i got a bottle of italian instead, and had a few glasses from it.

meal was tasty; service was fast; out of the way place; would HIGHLY recommend. nice meal. great price.

St. John's, Canada
“Fantastic ...but a caution!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Today was the second time we had eaten dinner at this lovely restaurant across the street from Miss Sophie's where we were staying. We had also had breakfast there this morning. The food is excellent and well presented. The service is excellent with smiling happy waiters. I recommend it highly but with one caveat.... we left the restaurant and were about two blocks away when it suddenly occurred to me that the waitress had short changed me by 100Kc (about $5.00). I had left a 10% tip. I checked and checked again because I could not believe it. But there was no doubt about it, I had been short changed. I have trouble believing it was intentional because she seemed such a lovely young woman. However we had been warned to check our change closely in Prague because this often happens apparently. I still think it was a mistake; I guess I believe in the goodness of the human soul. I didn't go back to speak to her about it.