“Magical”

Boscolo Prague Spa & Wellness
Ranked #4 of 98 Spas & Wellness in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Roman Spa, located in the Boscolo Prague hotel in the city center. Discover a rich history and Neo-Renaissance decor as you step in the subterranean vaults of our relaxing haven. Rejuvenate your body and soul with one of our indulgent massage therapies, rediscover your youth with one of our special facial treatments, shape your body in our fitness room and relax in our heated 20m long swimming pool with massage beds. Let your stress evaporate in our steam room or sauna. Relax in the beautiful serene surroundings and let us pamper you.
Antwerp, Belgium
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magical”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

The Spa in the Boscolo hotel in Prague is the most beautiful Spa I ever visited : it is peaceful & luxurious, almost magical. There is a big pool, a jacuzzi in the pool, a turkish steambath, a dry sauna.
If you are at hotel Boscolo with your partner, I can definitely recommend the "Paris and Helena" massage.

Visited November 2013
Katarina K, Manager at Boscolo Prague Spa & Wellness, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for you lovely review about the Boscolo Spa.

We are glad you and your couple enjoyed the Paris and Helena massage, it is truly a magical treatment.

Hope we can welcome you back at the Spa soon again, please dont hesitate to contact us if you would like to try another unique treatment. We will prepare something special.

Katarina

• Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Slovak first
Ljubljana, Slovenia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great experience and friendly staff”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was staying at the hotel while I visited Prague the last time and I was kindly surprised about the Spa they operate there! I had a deep tissue massage and it was one of the best massages I have ever had! The therapist was very professional and the whole experience at the Spa was very pleasant and relaxing, exactly what I needed.
All the staff was very friendly and I would recommend, if you get a chance, definitely visit the Spa at Boscolo.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank federerfan2013
Katarina K, Manager at Boscolo Prague Spa & Wellness, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear Vera,

Thank you very much for your visit in Boscolo Spa and your kind comment! We are very happy you enjoyed your treatment together with your husband and we look forward to welcoming you at the Spa soon again!

Katarina Kralova
Spa Manager
spa.manager@prague.boscolo.com
Vienna, Austria
“Great Spa!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I spent a weekend in Prague with my girlfriend and decided to stop by at Boscolo Spa, which turned out to be a great decision.Great fresh juices and amazing pool! I will visit next time I'm in Praguge again.

Visited September 2013
Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for your visit in Boscolo Spa! I am so glad you enjoyed your visit together with your girlfriend and that you had a chance to try our new Fresh Bar by the pool side.

We look forward to welcoming you at the Spa soon again!

Katarina Kralova
Spa Manager
spa.manager@prague.boscolo.com
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed at Boscolo in Prague this year, and had a great experience. My massage was perfect, I really enjoyed using the sauna and the pool, and the staff was exceptionally nice and attentive! Special thanks to Jana and Max. I will definitely be going back!

Visited August 2013
Woodbridge, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hit and miss”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I did seperate treatments here. He had a Swedish massage that he said was one of the best he ever had. I had the hot stone massage and it was awful. What you see in the pictures of stones resting on your body while the massage continues never happened. I had the 90 minute massage and the stones were palmed and rubbed on my back for a long long time. The the backs and front of my legs were done. My shoulders were lrubbed, I received a so-so scalp massage (my hair salon does them much better) then she said the massage was over. She never worked any area below my ankles to my toes and never worked any area between my shoulders and my finger tips. I would have gladly given up 20 min of the time spent doing zags across my back to have my arms hands and feet treated. A few minutes after the massage I had significant pain in my shoulder blade that lasted an hour. I would recommend the Swedish massage but AVOID the stone massage even though that is the one pictured in all of their advertisements.

Visited August 2013