Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews free breakfast common areas stayed for nights location is great visiting prague hostel cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

I was positively surprised by this hostel. It was not only cool due to the art on the walls, but it was also clean, it had extremely helpful staff and a good athmosphere. I booked this hostel for a group of 17 people during a school trip. Students were 18-19 years old. We had a room for ourselves (16 beds and a matress on the floor). We had a decent vegetarian breakfast everyday and the hostel also offered vegetarian dinner every evening for a low price. This is a social and nice hostel, not a party hostel. It was clean and we felt safe and that the staff really wanted us to have a good stay there and in Prague in general.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I stayed at Art Hole for 3 nights total and had a great experience. The hostel is in a perfect location, very short walk to the center square. A simple free breakfast was provided, which was appreciated in order to start the day without having to worry about that. I didn't take advantage of the dinner but it was 4€ a night and there was always a sign up sheet throughout the day, which seemed like a nice addition to saving money and meeting people. The staff was friendly in allowing me to keep my luggage stored when my bus left at 11 pm after checking out nearly 12 hours prior. All together, this is probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in for being very well rounded in many aspects.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

The hostel has an incredible location, there is no doubt. But I guess that is not the only important thing to say.
The hostel has three floors and if anyone has the chance to get a room in the first floor I would say there are no problems with that. But, if you get a room in the third floor, as I did, the story is completely different:
- small bathrooms;
- exposed wipes in the bathroom;
- one bathroom for more than 20 people (the other one was under maintenance);
- the bathroom was equiped with just a tap to take a "shower";
- mould in the bathroom and in the room;
- in my room, my locker wasn't really locking so I had to use my girlfriend's one;
- The staffs were great but there is a girl that everyday went to our room and layed down in a guest bed, put a blanket over her and start using her phone. Considering she work there, that was a wierd situation.

The building was full of constructions and structure reforms as well. Because of that, the hostel was a bit messy.

Great points of the stay:
- breakfast was okay and free;
- location;
- nice and helpful staffs (but with some wierd situations as I said).

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2019

The staff is great, drinks are cheap and the internet is good. The bathroom had exposed wires on the roof, it was always very wet all over. The toilet space is so small you hit your head on the door. There's also no roof in the toilets. The hostel is in a building that looks abandoned, with non-used things like an old disgusting couch on the stairs, very dusty.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2019

Loved this little hostel - our room itself was a bit tight (with 10 beds) and was very warm given the weather (there was no air conditioning) but there were good amenities, a free breakfast and beers for 1 euro each so not much to complain about!

The reception area is perfect for reading, having a beer, socialising (and the tunes were good) - my partner and I had a great time chatting with the woman on the desk who was very nice (Ukrainian, with blond hair - we never got your name, sorry!). The art on the walls of the entire hostel and staircase outside is so unique and gives the place a really nice atmosphere. Would recommend for any short stay in Prague!

Date of stay: June 2019