“Armosphere above all.”

Ranked #501 of 5,498 Restaurants in Prague
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Description: Reastauration situated in Prague city center. Restaurant is devide into smoke and non-smoke partion.There is a private salon for 80 seats at the basement.We offer authentic Italian cuisine with an emphasis on simplicity and using only finest and freshest ingredients.
Belgrade, Serbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Armosphere above all.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've been to this restaurant several times, and it turned out that every one was better than the previous.
Never been a fan of seafood, but it really seems like they know what they're doing. Best thing is that a waiter recommended and talked me into it. Sincerely, I've traveled around Mediterranean and the quality of the food is totally unchanged. It turns out, when choosing a meal, be free to tie a blidfold, it's virtually impossible to make a mistake.
On the other hand, to be real, I like trying out new thing and going to different places, so it's not just the top food quality that made me return. It's the personnel. Not something you would often find. It's not that they were just kind and professional, that's what you always expect. These guys are hilarious and most charming. They're the ones that make the atmosphere. You can't be grumpy, no mater how bad your day was. They won't let you. It's like all that optimism and enthusiasm are contagious.
What blew my mind, is that after one, pretty modest dinner, a couple of friends and me got a complementary dessert, along with a bottle of fine wine. They said, it's for a nice trip home with wishes that, one day, we would come back. And we will!

• Visited May 2013