“Good food, good service and good surroundings”
Review of Fish & Chips 21 Dlouha St. - CLOSED

Fish & Chips 21 Dlouha St.
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: The basis of our offer is made of popular traditional British fish and chips, supplemented by other bistro food such as soups, grilled chicken and fish, burgers, salads, deep fried sea food or vegetables, etc. The fish, vegetables and other ingredients we use are strictly fresh. Everything is home-made - from the batter, through potato chips and sauces, to delicious desserts. As well as in the ingredients we take pride in authentic recepies and processes, in the way the we serve food and also in the atmosphere of the venue, resembling the best of Great Britain. You can take the food with you or dine in - our dining room offers about 40 seats. In the summer you can also enjoy sitting on our terrace.
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Food is various (but I forgot the detailed item). What I have ordered is fish and chips and beer, all of them are great. Staff is friendly and offer very good service. The place is quite nice, but the air is full of the fish smell.

They offer indoor and outdoor seats, the location is near old town, very convenient.
The price is around 220 Czk, not really expensive actually.

有室內室外桌,價格最貴200出頭,有好喝的啤酒,主要是Fish and Chip 套餐,魚有不同種類可選,環境氛圍佳,服務態度好。

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch and whilst it was nice, with hindsight it was a little too much food for a quick lunch and we spend the rest of the day waddling around! It was lovely though, we got beer battered cod.

Cool little place with a good atmosphere and good service.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Found this place by walking past it on the way to our hotel one night so went back for dinner the next. Nice clear set of choices. Everything ala carte (even ketchup and Tartare sauce), but very good service, large portions and tasty food all around. We both had the XXL Cod with chips and small cole slaw included. The waitress was new, but very nice and very helpful. Typical fish & chips decor, good tap beer and large choice of bottled beers. Laura made the evening special.

1  Thank LarryS4
Reviewed June 17, 2014

During our last day of stay at Prague we went to this restaurant for lunch. We walked passed this restaurant many number of time while going or coming back from our hotel. At a glance it looks trendy and every time we walked passed it we can smell the food and it was quite appetizing. I believe one can judge the quality of the food from a restaurant by its smell, and we were quite right this time. The food was amazing in taste and quantity was generous. The staffs of the restaurant were very friendly and welcoming. The food was served quite in time and presentation was impressive. I ordered Mediterranean turkey burger with chips and my wife ordered chicken tandoori with mash potato. The turkey was very moist and full of flavours. Instead of usual cheese the burger was made with mozzarella which life the burger to a new dimension. The chips were double fired and nice in taste. I did ate a shop full of tandoori chicken and mash potato from my wife’s plate as I can write about is as well and I can say that the chef made the tandoori to perfection and the mash was very gooey and smooth which gives the impression of comfort food. The price of food was very reasonable, we ordered drinks as well and the bill was only 450 Czech Koruna. There were outside setting arrangements and it was quite comfortable. The décor of restaurant it very trendy and food presentation is impressive. The ambiance was quite good which goes well with the food. I will highly recommend this restaurant, it’s just 4-5 minute walk from the old town square. If you r visiting Prague, at least eat one meal here. If I visit Prague again I will revisit this restaurant for more than one meal.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

All I can say here, is that I just had a very disappointing experience!

1) There was no garlic sauce in my take away order, it was mayonaisse mixed with .. garlic powder...?

2) My ¨Mediterranean¨ burger, the ¨turkey¨meat was still raw.

3) The Lam burger ...... NO LAMB at all! (big cheating) When it is real lamb, it smells like lamb right away! It is a very smelly meat.

4) It would be quite fair the personnel who is serving you, to clearly inform the customer if we'd like a bag for 24 CKZ extra, and not surprise us after that the PAPER bag was an extra price.

It is an expensive place for such cheating with the food and bad customer service.