“Very happy!”

Clock Tower Bar Crawl in Prague
Ranked #5 of 683 Nightlife in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Clock tower bar crawl operates 7 days a week 365/6 a year, and is Prague's biggest and longest running Bar Crawl. We start with 2.5 hrs free shisha and all you can drink beer, wine, cocktails and shooters in our bar before we hit the city. We visit 4 bars/clubs in total, each one with V.I.P entrance and free welcome shots at the bars. The best night you will never remember.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

We visited prague for the first time and the clock tower bar crawl was a good way to get to know people and nightlife. The bars that we visited were good and the staff was very helpful and trustful, special thanks to ashley who made our night even more fun and made sure that we got back to the hostel safe.

1  Thank Eveliina P
PraguePartyGod, Owner at Clock Tower Bar Crawl, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2016

Come back anytime! I'm just getting around to responding to last years reviews! Cheers for the shout!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Me and my friend had a great time with the Clock Tower Bar Crawl! The crew is so nice and I have to say Rafa is the best :)

We had a fantastic time in Prague, thanks to The Clock Tower Bar Crawl.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Such a great time! It was a great way to experience the nightlife of Prague. The staff were excellent, and the whole experience was a really good deal! Claire was so nice and friendly, and Ash suggested some more places for us to visit for the rest of our stay!

Reviewed May 9, 2014

The nightlife in Prague is absolutely amazing and this tour did a great job showing all the city has to offer. Great places, great drinks, and amazing staff! Ash and Claire both did an amazing job with the tour and I recommend this to anyone looking for a great night out in Prague.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I was in Prague last week with a friend. We were given a flier on the square and were initially a little wary, but it turned out to be one of our best nights in all of Europe!!! The flier says to come at 9 but you can actually show up at 8:30! Then they take you to the first bar where they hook you up with unlimited beer and sangria. Yeah. , yeah, yeah, the shot's are mixed but I wouldn't be alive to write this review had they not been! You kind of pregame at the first bar where you get to meet the other people on the crawl and then you start with the clubs!! They call ahead of time to find out which ones will be full that night. And the staff is so friendly and helpful!!! Kloe even gave me money to put into the Foosball machine when I didn't have change, and they tell you exactly how to get home from the final bar, including how much you should pay for a cab. One thing that I can't emphasize enough is how SAFE we felt the entire time. Would reccomend to anybody visiting there city especially those traveling alone or with small groups!

1  Thank Julie M