“Best Price. Best Service. Best Atmosphere”
Review of Yak Yeti - CLOSED

Yak Yeti
Cuisines: Indian, Tibetan, Nepali
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
“Best Price. Best Service. Best Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I was there with my friends on my last day of my vaccation. The only regret was that why didn't I go there before.
Food was superb. Best price.
He gave us extra discount. Just for nothing.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank hearthacker68

Stockholm
“Good food for great price”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Found out this place while googling for asian restaurants and since Im partly nepalese could not resist going to Yak Yeti. Finally found our way there and were instantly welcomed warmly by Sagar who is a great host. Had the samosas as starters, they were great and momos which were excellent. They have lot of vegetarian options too. So if you le indian/nepalese food, you should definitely try out this place. Plus its very well priced.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lady1971
Prague, Czech Republic
“Best nepali and tibetian food i ever had”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

this is only one nepali and tibetian restaurent on town with the exotic shop, i visited first time and found really nice. Delicious food and warm environment with affordable price. staff are friendly and native. they recommand me the MOMO, typical nepali dumpling, which was great experince. enjoyed the food and will be back for sure with my friends too.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank manoj58
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic flavours and a good vegetarian selection”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This little place is great. It combines traditional Nepalese dishes with more standard Indian restaurant fare, so there is something for everyone. I've never eaten Nepalese food before, but this didn't matter as the waiter knows his menu inside out and can make recommendations based on what you enjoy.

We ordered our food and while we were waiting for it to be cooked we were given a sort of cabbage bhaji to try. It was delicious - full of flavour, perfectly cooked and very light. We had great hopes for our dinner after that! My spinach and dhal soup was perfect. My partner had the Masala papad, which I tasted and almost wished I had ordered (but not quite!). For my main course I ordered the Mo:mo sakahari (vegetable dumplings), which were very light and delicately flavoured (and, being steamed, were very healthy). I can't remember what my partner had, other than that he thought it was one of the tastiest dishes he had ever eaten.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Greyluvver
Prague, Czech Republic
“My favorite all you can eat lunch buffet in Prague”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Amazing food! I am a frequent visitor for lunch to Yak Yeti on Chodská Ulice in Vinohrady.

The good folks up there are so friendly and helpful and have no problem giving you a big glass of water if you so desire.

Cannot beat their 108kc lunch buffet price.

Great food !