“Great burgers, excellent atmosphere”

Dish Fine Burger Bistro
Ranked #74 of 5,593 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Description: Fine dining burgers and local draft beer specials.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The burgers must be one of the best we've ever eaten. It took us about 3 minutes to finish it! Their chips are delicious and we will for sure be back!!

There are newer reviews for Dish Fine Burger Bistro

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I'm a New Yorker born and bred. Thus I have been blessed to have some of the best burger places in my home town such as the Burger Joint and the Corner Bistro. With these as comparison, I recommend giving Dish Burger a try if you happen to be in Prague and are longing for a good burger with some hand cut fries.

Everything about the burger works... from the beef, to the toppings, to the bun (which happens to be a bit bigger than I prefer but very good). Accompany your burger, which was cooked to my requested temperature, with any of the local brews or mixed drinks served by a friendly, efficient server and you will leave very satisfied.

Enjoy!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The burger was very good.
The place itself was dissapointing - it is very small and because i didnt make reservations i had to seat near a lame bar. the waiter had bad english and the price was too high in comparison to restourants in the area.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My wife and I ate here on vacation and had great burgers. At first I was disapponted that all they had were burgers and fries, but then we had outstanding gourmet type burgers and great traditional fries. We had excellent service, more attentive than the typical unhurried European service - they checked on us twice after bringing the food so we didn't have tackle the waitress to pay the check.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Small place that packs a punch with their yummy burgers. Brought my aunt here during her visit from the States and she thought it was the best burger she ever had! I live close and they also do takeaway. Dangerous. Typical Czech service :)