“Great burgers in Prague”

Dish Fine Burger Bistro
Ranked #69 of 5,498 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Description: Fine dining burgers and local draft beer specials.
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great burgers in Prague”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very nice, small restaurant in Vinohrady with quality ingredients. Burgers are tasty and original and affordable. A must-go if you are a burger lover. I recommend the beer Uneticke 12, delicious.
The only drawback of the restaurant is that it's incredibly noisy when full (as it is usually - reservation is needed!) it's hard to hear ourselves when speaking. But I highly recommend this place.

• Visited April 2013
matesola, Owner at Dish Fine Burger Bistro, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your nice review.
To be honest, 179 Czk beef burger with crack is definitely the cheapest meal in Prague :)

• Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Need to check myself into burger rehab, I think I have a problem...”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I swear they must put crack in them or something cause I keep needing another fix.

The restaurant is small but cosy, rustic with a modern twist. The first time we came with a group of 9 so we sat the the big bench near the door/kitchen and got to see the chefs preparing our food.

The burger buns look over toasted and hard at first sight but looks are deceiving because they are soft, the burger is cooked nicely, a little pink in the middle, flavourful and juicy.
My friends ordered different fries so I got to try the steak fries and the glarlic-herby ones too (my fav). I ordered the side salad which was lovely with a nice dressing and fresh crispy lettuce. The prices are a little high but I am willing to pay 179 Kč for an excellent burger.

The service is really nice and everyone speaks English, they have a collection service too (which we abuse a lot!) and are non smoking.

Please be careful when you go there, once you are hooked there is no turning back...

1 Thank Charmaine B
matesola, Owner at Dish Fine Burger Bistro, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you! ;)
Prague, Czech Republic
“Good burger.”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

The first burger in Prague since the Red Room bar closed down that resembles the American original. Juicy meat. We ordered the Savory. Good bun, too. The fries could have been crispier but I guess that comes with the territory when you make them from real potatoes.
The only thing that boggles my mind is who designed the tables that are just impossible to sit at.
Also it would not hurt to use the ventilation, we left the place smelling like burnt oil.

• Visited April 2013
Thank you for your feedback!
Regards
Matous
“Finally The right Burger!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Completely surprising little restaurant with "only" burgers, but the level of quality is outstanding!!
Savory Burger was delicious!!!
Unbelievable French fries!
On the top of that - great beer from small brewery Unetice.
I can fully recommend this perfect place.

• Visited April 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review.
Regards
Bracknell, United Kingdom
“Good but needs some work”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Visited Dish on a Saturday afternoon. As all tables were booked I sat at the bar area looking into the kitchen. I tried ordering a coke lite but they had no lite drinks only coke vanilla. When my burger cam I was surprised that the lamb burger I ordered was actually the Dish Burger. To save time and the embarrassment of the waitress I said I would accept it. The burger itself was juicy but too juicy as it made the bread just fall apart and I ended up eating it with a knife and folk which in my opinion retracts from the whole burger experience. Fries were in a little jar and were a little cold and overly salted. The one problem with sitting at the bar was that I could watch the chefs. I watched the chefs kick containers back into the fridges with their dirty shoes and also return from smoking without washing their hands but one of the most off-putting observations was watching the chefs and the waiting staff eating food from the kitchen. Taking fries straight from the seasoning bowl to their mouth and then returning the same hand to grab more. Not sure I will visit and as the Tavern is not far from here would rather make a trip there instead.

2 Thank whi5tler
Thank you very much for your review. I'm really sorry for your dissatisfaction. Let me assure you that we have taken steps to improve services based also on your feedback. It was very useful for us.
Thank you and please accept our apologies.
With best regards