“beautiful Mozart!”

Traditional Prague Music Show U Fleku, Unlimited Beer and Food Included
Ranked #6 of 140 Concerts & Shows in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: YOUR PRIVATE OPERA THEATER IN PRAGUE - Excellent Opera Singers, Historically Protected Hall in the Heart of Prague,Exceptional Cuisine.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I´m from Prague and my friend recommend me the Mozart Dinner.For me it was one of the best music experience in my life.Wonderful singers, with great voices, very good orchestra and beautifull atmosphere .I also liked candle lights in the hall and the spot light on stage.My wife really loved the baroque costumes of the artists. I always loved Mozart and this concert was one of the best I ever heard and the standing ovations on the end of the concert was the right compliment for the artists. I can just recommend this event!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The the musicians and singers were a excellent making the evening worth while, the meal perhaps a bit light but enjoyable. The only downside is the insistence on only accepting cash for drinks whilst charging highly for them.

1  Thank Dennis B
SlavkaDemkova, Owner at Mozart Dinner, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear guest, thank you very much for your review, it is very important to us to receive feedback from our visitors in order to improve service quality. We are glad you were satisfied with the concert and the food and we apologize that terminal was not functioning that day. It is true, that card payments sometimes occur obstructions because of a lower signal quality in the historical Boccaccio ballroom. In such cases, guests can usually pay at the hotel reception, yet cash still remains probably the easiest payment method in this historical place.
Drink prices are given practice for 5 star hotels in the area and drink menu is published on our website with information that drinks are not included in the price of the ticket. http://www.mozartdinner.cz/drinks/
Once again, we apologize for the problem with the payment.
Regards,
Slavka Demkova
Co-owner

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We went to the Mozart dinner with some trepidation, fearing it might be a somewhat cheesy theatre dinner. It wasn't. The two singers are trained and experienced in opera and were very professional. In fact, if you're in the front tables, only a metre or two from the performers, be prepared for an earful!

The audience was an interesting mix. Maybe about 50 people the evening we went. Some were clearly opera lovers, dressed for the occasion in jackets for the men and nice dresses for the women. There was also an element of tourists just off the street (who were unfortunately not always respectfully quiet during the singing.)

You hear about 10 of Mozart most famous arias, interspersed with music only pieces from the quartet (quintet for the last session). These are performed in three sessions that follow the starter, main and desert. You don't have to be an opera lover to appreciate the music.

The food was also good, and based on dishes from Mozarts era. But it wasn't perhaps as good as it could have been and I was left hungry after three courses.

But beware of the extras. The mark ups on the drinks were extortionate, including tea and coffee at the end of the evening, which I had assumed were included. Our bill for extras at the end of the evening left a sour taste and I wish I could tip the performers, but not the food. For this, Mozart Dinner just misses out on 5 stars.

1  Thank Douglas A
SlavkaDemkova, Owner at Mozart Dinner, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear guest, thank you for the review, we appreciate you spent time to share your experience.
I would like to comment on some of your observations. First of all, thank you for evaluating our event that you " had a great evening!, as you quote in your other attraction review. We are very glad about that .
Your front-row seat at a table for two is by most viewers regarded as the best, precisely because of close contact with the singer. Similar experience is very exceptional. But of course we seat our guests according to their wishes and based on the arrival time and the purchase of category.
We're sorry that you were distracted by some conversation during concert. At future events, we will be directing such audience to postpone discussions to gastronomical parts of the evening.
The meal sizes are standard portions, starter 230 g (of which 60 g is meat), the main course 300 g (150 g of the meat) and desert is 90g.
Drink prices are a given practice for 5 star hotels in the area and drink menu is published on our website with information that drinks are not included in the price of tickets. Based on your comment we will include this information at many other spaces and mark it significantly.
Prices for drinks are common standard for type of the hotel at the area. And we can also recommend an option 'beverage packages' which you find under the voucher section.
Thank you again for your contribution
Regards,
Slavka, co-owner

Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed Mozart- Don Giovanni, The Marriage of Figaro and The Magic Flute accompanied by a light three course dinner in a small theatre attached to a hotel that was actually used in the film Amadeus. The young cast and small orchestral section were excellent, good sound quality with enthusiasm and everything was well organised with good service - First course -Don Giovanni, second course- Marriage of Figaro, third course- Magic Flute, encore- coffee. We paid a bit more for private balcony seats and table which meant our wine was poured as the show went on, and with wireless Internet we could sneakily read about Mozart on our IPhones. We could also go in and out of our seats without disturbing anybody. This was especially useful as we arrived after food had been served due to traffic delays caused by flooding. The menu itself was in the style of Mozart, main course beef and the desert being Mozart cake.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you ever visit Prague and during your stay a mozart dinner takes place,don't miss it.We stayed at the restaurant's hotel so it was easy for us to be informed about it.The food was great anb the singers tallentfull.It is little expensive (84 euro each person including a bottle of wine) but if you can afford it,go for it.

1  Thank Maria K