“We recommended!!!”

Traditional Prague Music Show U Fleku, Unlimited Beer and Food Included
Ranked #5 of 138 Concerts & Shows in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: YOUR PRIVATE OPERA THEATER IN PRAGUE - Excellent Opera Singers, Historically Protected Hall in the Heart of Prague,Exceptional Cuisine.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Berlin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“We recommended!!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We love Mozart and because we were in Prague, which is very closely connected with Mozart, we very interested by a concert offer associated with dinner in the city center. I must say that me and my girlfriend were excited. The hall looked like a smaller copy of opera theater including the vip boxes on sides, very nicely decorated. Chamber version of Mozart operas was very well performed and I can only confirm other contributors opinion that the artists are really excellent and we really enjoyed them. Even the food was excellent! According to information on the website, the food is from Mozart times, so it was a fun experience to eat meal from Mozart time period while listen to Mozart's music in such a lovely little opera hall :)

3 Thank Jorg W

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“We recommend”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We bought 2 vouchers by table for 2 at zapaketel.cz. We were interested at Bocacio hall and its distinctive history from the first republic since the place is not much known by Czech audience

We came among the first guests and we got an amazing table in the first row right in front of the stage. It was real opera at touch! The hall was about half full of foreigners and half of the Czechs and the atmosphere was very pleasant. At our table we even met a nice people from Litomyšl.

We were especially interested about the singer Daniel Klánský, as we know his father, the pianist, from other concerts. Together with another singer they gave really amazing performance. Thank you so much for this wonderful experience!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Magdalena Z
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience - even my husband loved it!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have got an agreement with my husband – at least once a year he would make it through a “my cup of tea” type of cultural event: that means a classical music concert. I always try to find something worthwhile not to torture him too much and this year I found a great combination that will be appreciated by those husbands who prefer football matches to classical concerts.
Mozart Dinner takes place in a breath taking Boccaccio Hall. The music is a choice of the best you have heard from Mozart divided into 20-minute sections (not too long for husbands, not too short for wives). The singers and musicians are beautiful and full of life. After every cultural section you are served a part of delicious menu, so all the time you are looking forward to what is coming next.
Conclusion: An excellent cultural and culinary experience with a great bonus – appraisal from my husband: he said he would be able to survive this kind of cultural events even twice a year .
Zuzana from Prague

2 Thank Zuzana H
Houston, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Amazing concert! Dissapointing food.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

We arrived at the Grand Bohemia Hotel for the Mozart Dinner and Opera to a very friendly hostess and staff. The ballroom was beautifully decorated and the concert was very enjoyable. The musicians and singers were extremely talented. Unfortunately, we felt the food was lackluster. The cold starter and beef confit entree were bland.The dessert had the texture of a cake that has been sitting in a cafe window for a few days. To add to this, the service was also lacking. The other tables had their main course cleared before the second act while we were forgotten about. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal but we paid for the private balcony box and expected better service. In the end, the price we paid was justified by the wonderful performance but we felt the food and service missed the mark.

4 Thank Cade G
SlavkaDemkova, Owner at Mozart Dinner, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Cade,
thank you for your comment, your feedback is very immportant for us.
We have asked hotel's F&B Manager to react on your exerience. Plase find her answer below. Thank you,
Slavka Demkova, Owner

"Dear Cade, we can guarantee that all of our dishes and ingredients are fresh and especialy prepared for the dinner.
This menu was selected from traditional dishes served in Austria in 18th century and prepared with modern style. Cake is from biscuits pastry and this can be reason why it can seems little bit hard for somebody.
Starter should be cold, it is Celery salad with apple and smoked knuckle, flavored with vinegar, which was very popular in Austria.
I would like to apologize for our misunderstanding with serving period and programme period.
There should be a nice atmosphere all the time.
I would like to thank you for your comment and please be sure, that all your notes will be certainly taken into our mind and help us to continue with highest quality of standards.
With best regards
Tereza ERBEROVÁ
F&B Manager
Escondido, California
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A great experience with one small issue!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Overall this was a great experience.....the opera singers and musicians were excellent. The location (we booked a balcony box) was very ornate and beautiful. ..and even though I should have paid more attention when I booked, I realized that I had an allergy to an ingredient in the menu. The staff went out of their way to provide me with a vegetarian alternative......which I very much appreciated. I only have one complaint....and even though I had food which I could now eat, I found the portion to be very small, and as my husband ate the original menu, I was able to see both meals. I enjoyed the experience as a whole, but was ready for something to eat when I left. I think it would be nice to have a choice of either/or menu rather than one that is set. Having said that, I would certainly recommend the overall experience, but I would be sure to eat a little before I arrived.

3 Thank Wshiresd
SlavkaDemkova, Manager at Mozart Dinner, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review.
We are happy that you recommend Mozart Dinner; obviously you share view of other reviewers about our artists and their amazing performances, as well as beauty of the ballroom and we appreciate it.

We are really sorry about your experience with the size of vegetarian portion and we have forwarded your complaint to our chef and here is the response. “We are preparing all menus for same portions. The portion of pumpkin on vegetarian menu is 150g, which is the same weight as the weight of raw meat in regular menu. Unfortunately vegetable food has not the same ratio of feeling of satiety like a meat. Due to your note, we will change the size of the portions to keep all other guest satisfied.“

Thank you again for your feedback, it is very important to us and it helps us to constantly maintain the highest possible quality that we care about. After all, mission of our Top Culture Agency is to provide access to the finest art and bring joy to life.

Best regards,