“Definitely worth seeing!”

Mozart Concert and Dinner in Prague
Ranked #7 of 137 Concerts & Shows in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: YOUR PRIVATE OPERA THEATER IN PRAGUE - Excellent Opera Singers, Historically Protected Hall in the Heart of Prague,Exceptional Cuisine.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Prague, Czech Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely worth seeing!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Very pleasant experience! Amazing opera singers, delicious food, atmospheric Boccaccio Hall.. Definitely worth seeing!

1 Thank Michaela N

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Belegrade
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable event, recommended!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Together with my wife, I’ve been catching up traveling lately and visiting european cities, typically for a prolonged weekend, and the prague has been on our visit list for a long time. We always try to carefully plan our city activities ahead, and since we both enjoy classical music and opera, we were lured by the pictures of the music hall and Mozart, I’ve read couple reviews and then made decision to buy tickets for dinner concert in grand hotel bohemia.

The whole evening was just fantastic experience, highly recommended! Starting from the amazingly looking place, pleasant personnel, great food to excellent musicians and singers performances. I have to say that we felt like in private opera with the opera singers just few steps from our table.

After the concert we had a chance to check the private boxes and for that price (100 eur per person) I regret not to take those instead of tables below. The boxes are beautifully decorated and you get the feeling of privacy but still keep the great view of the stage and the hall. Anyway, very enjoyable event, I recommend to everyone.

7 Thank Sasa K
Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great evening!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I gave my girlfriend a trip to Prague as a birthday present. Saturday night I wanted to take her out for a romantic dinner. In our hotel I found an advertisement of Dinner Mozart Concert. I liked the idea of combining dinner with a classical concert. The location looked very nice on the picture. Therefore I invited her to this event.
I´m not that much a fan of opera like my girlfriend, but I really enjoyed the evening. Both singers were great and they really entertained me.

I was never bored, because the lenght of the musical parts was just right and a very good food was served in between.
My girlfriend, who loves opera, was amazed. For me, it was a completely new experience, that I really enjoyed.

5 Thank Jakob S
SlavkaDemkova, Manager at Mozart Dinner, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Dear Jakob,
we are happy to hear that your gilfriend, who loves opera, was satisfied and that our concert enetartained both of you, as our dinner concerts are designed for real opera fans as well as for people who love to enjoy good music and good food.
Thank you.
Berlin, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Dinner Concert”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were in Prague with my wife on Halloween holiday and since we're both opera lovers, we've tried Dinner Concert Mozart, a musical event in Bocaccio Ballroom. We've read about it on the internet, that the opera singers and musicians were supposed to be really good, and it was true! The singers were excellent, and the place just amazing, the dinner was also enjoyable.
I have to admit, the quality they offer is totally out of price. I guess, something like this is possible only in Prague. In some other place, i.e. Paris this would cost at least 150 Eur per person.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Jamila C
SlavkaDemkova, Manager at Mozart Dinner, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear Jamila, thank you for your time to write (our first) review. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed our dinner concert; it is our agency philosophy to keep the high quality of events we organize.
Your THANK YOU deserve our 'excellent singers' as you title them: Terezka, Daniel, congartulations, we appreciate your talent and are happy to have you in our concerts!