“Fantastic”

and up
3-Hour Electric Bike City Tour in Prague
Ranked #3 of 147 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: At Premier Prague Tours, we pride ourselves in offering the highest quality tours,events and experiences,ensuring your perfect stay in our wonderful city. With a superb range to choose from,we've something for everybody and have thought about all the finer details so that whatever your choice,it's guaranteed to be extra special. Prague's original quality ebike provider has evolved,join us and get more from your holiday.
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

G James England.
With only one free day following a conference in prague, i was eager to discover this beautiful city. With a bombardment of choice, I opted for the ebike tour and wasn't disappointed. It was my first time on an Ebike and I loved every second. The guides were really friendly,entertaining and very safety conscious and I met some lovely people on the tour. A great thing for the single traveller.highly recommended.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Slovak first
Newcatsle
“e-bike Tours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

What a fantastic way to explore Prague! I was a little nervous at the start as I hadn’t rode a bike for years but the e-bikes were extremely user friendly (just like a normal bike with added controllable power) and super fun... I didn’t want to get off! Our tour guide was great and had very good knowledge of the city. If your travelling to Prague this bike tour is a must!

Visited October 2012
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great way to seenPrague!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

The EBikePrague tours were fantastic from start to finish. Mary and her team were helpful and fantastic from the get go. Their number 1 priority was safety which is reassuring when you are travelling!! we did this as a family outing and it was a fantastic activity for all of the different ages including teenagers! Even in the cold winter it was a great way to see the sites of Prague. I recommend to do it at the start of your stay to get your bearings in this amazing city.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank g_b_Stewart
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun entertaining and informative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

This tour is excellent! A great way to see the city, get a (little) exercise and fresh air, find out about the city without being overwhelmed with details. A must for anyone with 3 hours!

1 Thank Dorothy W
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A true must do in Prague”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've been to Prauge on numerous occasions previously, however I must say that the E-Bike tour was most definitely the best way of seeing all the main attractions around this beautiful city. From start to finish myself and my partner enjoyed every moment of it and would recommend anyone regardless of age to try it for yourself!

Visited November 2012