“Fun entertaining and informative”

Premier Prague Tours
and up
Premium All Inclusive Tour in Prague including River Cruise
Ranked #4 of 115 Food & Drink in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: At Premier Prague Tours, we pride ourselves in offering the highest quality tours,events and experiences,ensuring your perfect stay in our wonderful city. With a superb range to choose from,we've something for everybody and have thought about all the finer details so that whatever your choice,it's guaranteed to be extra special. Prague's original quality ebike provider has evolved,join us and get more from your holiday.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun entertaining and informative”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

This tour is excellent! A great way to see the city, get a (little) exercise and fresh air, find out about the city without being overwhelmed with details. A must for anyone with 3 hours!

1 Thank Dorothy W

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Slovak first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A true must do in Prague”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've been to Prauge on numerous occasions previously, however I must say that the E-Bike tour was most definitely the best way of seeing all the main attractions around this beautiful city. From start to finish myself and my partner enjoyed every moment of it and would recommend anyone regardless of age to try it for yourself!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Spencer C
Barcelona, Spain
“A new experience!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I travelled to Prague in september and I took the tour on my third day there, I regret not having taken it before, cause it was an amazing way to get an impression of the city. As you ride along the opposite shore to the city centre, you get wonderful views of it! and it's easier to orientate yourself and to choose what do you prefer to visit afterwards! 100% advisable!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank udjatknight
Adelphi, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see Prague”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I loved riding these bikes! They are a breeze to use and great fun, especially in a city like Prague where the many hills might discourage a conventional bike tour. You can cover a lot of ground, and the tour guides are friendly and relaxed about making sure guests have enough time to see the sites. The worst part of the tour is having to turn the bikes in -- once you've ridden one, you don't want to give it up!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Charles D
Burleigh Heads, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“EPIC PRAGUE - by Ebike”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Whether you've got week or a weekend in Prague kickstart your stay by Ebike. With only 3 days and 2 nights I knew I had to make the most of it. My ebike tour delivered beyond expectation and was the highlight of the trip. The 3 hour tour was spectacular - late in the season by general traveller timing, the autumn colours and views were magnificent. The guides were highly professional in every way, safety conscious, personable and nothing was too much trouble. Their knowledge was astounding with fascinating tales and anecdotes from beginning to end. A fabulous entree to explore Prague further. The tours flexibly cater for all ability levels. Within minutes of my first time ebike experience I was ready to take to tackle the hills - what a delight to find I'd to pedal no harder than on a straight. I will most definitely be back again, has whet my appetite for more more more...

Visited November 2012