“A new experience!”

and up
3-Hour Electric Bike City Tour in Prague
Ranked #3 of 160 Outdoor Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: At Premier Prague Tours, we pride ourselves in offering the highest quality tours,events and experiences,ensuring your perfect stay in our wonderful city. With a superb range to choose from,we've something for everybody and have thought about all the finer details so that whatever your choice,it's guaranteed to be extra special. Prague's original quality ebike provider has evolved,join us and get more from your holiday.
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A new experience!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I travelled to Prague in september and I took the tour on my third day there, I regret not having taken it before, cause it was an amazing way to get an impression of the city. As you ride along the opposite shore to the city centre, you get wonderful views of it! and it's easier to orientate yourself and to choose what do you prefer to visit afterwards! 100% advisable!

1 Thank udjatknight

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Slovak first
Adelphi, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to see Prague”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I loved riding these bikes! They are a breeze to use and great fun, especially in a city like Prague where the many hills might discourage a conventional bike tour. You can cover a lot of ground, and the tour guides are friendly and relaxed about making sure guests have enough time to see the sites. The worst part of the tour is having to turn the bikes in -- once you've ridden one, you don't want to give it up!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Charles D
Burleigh Heads, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“EPIC PRAGUE - by Ebike”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Whether you've got week or a weekend in Prague kickstart your stay by Ebike. With only 3 days and 2 nights I knew I had to make the most of it. My ebike tour delivered beyond expectation and was the highlight of the trip. The 3 hour tour was spectacular - late in the season by general traveller timing, the autumn colours and views were magnificent. The guides were highly professional in every way, safety conscious, personable and nothing was too much trouble. Their knowledge was astounding with fascinating tales and anecdotes from beginning to end. A fabulous entree to explore Prague further. The tours flexibly cater for all ability levels. Within minutes of my first time ebike experience I was ready to take to tackle the hills - what a delight to find I'd to pedal no harder than on a straight. I will most definitely be back again, has whet my appetite for more more more...

Visited November 2012
3 Thank kim H
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolute Blast”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We're not big bikers, so we were a little nervous when we first started riding, but it was an absolute blast and i'm so glad we decided to do it! We covered a lot more ground than we could have walking, and the 2 guides we had were fun and well versed on the city. One of my favorite memories was riding down through the apple orchard above the city in late september. I highly recommend it!!

2 Thank B W
Turin, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“funny, adventurous and original tour!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

What amazing experience! I was in Prague in September with a short time to visit it. Generally when I visit a new city also if I don’t have so much time, I avoid guided tours, I find them boring and expectable, but in this case I decided to try Ebike tours because I love bikes and I’d never tried an e-bike before. Now I really want to recommend it because it’s a perfect way to experience a city having fun and discovering places that in another way it would be difficult to find out or to reach because far from the centre. I enjoyed the view from the Metronomo, the picnic in Petrini park, the strange echo in the Castle, but above all I had fun climbing hills without any effort…ok I swear I’m not so lazy! I’m also a sport girl but sometimes it’s great to forget everything and just experience what is around you, moreover the two guides were very careful about our safety, so I didn’t need to think also about that! They were vey informative and funny, they told us some strange stories and curious details that I’m sure I’ll never find in a guidebook! At the end of the tour they also gave us some useful information about good Czech restaurants and typical pubs (thank you, I really enjoyed one of them)

So I’m not used to recommend guided tours but this is an exception and if I come back to Prague (I hope) I will do it again for sure.

Sabrina