“Great little find”

Bella Vida Cafe
Ranked #7 of 158 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Cuisines: Central European, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Nottingham
“Great little find”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We came upon this café on a walk on the castle side of the river. It's beautifully decorated and has antique furniture. Great for a coffee or for lunch. We just had sandwiches and a glass of wine and it was excellent value. Lovely place to spend a while. The locals were obviously keen too, having family lunches or drinking coffee and reading the papers.

Visited March 2014

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
“Great coffee time and cake visit”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I can recommend this cafe. This is the one of the best places in the downtown. We had espresso and pudding cake with raspberry :) unforgettable.

Prague, Czech Republic
“Charming cafe”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

this charming cafe with a nice atmosphere has everything what I expected.. Good coffee, tasty desserts (esp. the poppy cake was incredible),friendly staff... But I miss one think - the summer house parties at the river like some Years ago... :-) This should be repeated!

• Visited January 2014
East Anglia
“Came across by accident.”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The decoration and setting inside is really beautiful. The ambiance is lovely and is a place a single female or a party of people would feel safe. The staff work extraordinarily hard. I did not eat there but I did have a "skinny latte" which was profoundly disappointing. My husband, however, enjoyed his coffee enormously.

My one criticism is that the prices were somewhat high for what we had. However ... I am not saying "don't go there" I am just saying I did not enjoy my coffee, which I thought too pricey - but the setting and service were good.

• Visited January 2014
“Amazing”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

In Prague for New Years. Came across this cafe by chance. Their food is top class and the latte is the best!! Well worth a visit