“I guess if you are a meat eater and tend to pig out, this is your hang out spot”

La Casa Argentina Fast Grill - All you can eat & drink!
Ranked #2,059 of 5,702 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Argentinean, Barbecue, Diner, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I walked around Old Town Square thinking that I really want to eat something greasy and meaty (and if that sounds like a hangover remedy to you, you know in what state this persona has been!).

This is apparently a house of 'beef and all you can eat' rule, but I went for a burger from the menu only. I was quickly attended to by a waitress who pointed me to the table, took my order and brought me a beer shortly. However, the burger took about 30 minutes to arrive and I kind of wondered whether I was forgotten about. But then it arrived and I was mildly disappointed. IT was an ok burger, cooked medium rare, inside of a sesame bun with lettuce, tomato, mayo, with fries.

The decor itself was very kitschy, Argentina style, however a big plus was a lot of space and an open kitchen when you could see chef grilling your meat. It's not too expensive but I did not feel smitten by the quality of the food.

I recommend it if you like to eat a lot.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This restaurant offers both an all inclusive buffet and a la carte menu. The first night I visited I had the all inclusive buffet which was 550 Czech Crowns and included starters, main course and dessert, plus unlimited drinks, wine, beer, soft drinks, coffee. You could go up as many times as you wanted to the buffet and you could choose your meat and the chef would cook it. They had steak, pork, chicken, duck which were all cooked fresh. The restaurant has both a smoking area and a non smoking area. I enjoyed the atmosphere of the place, they had to have the friendliest staff of all Prague, lots of smiles, they filled your drinks up very quickly and cleared plates as soon as they were empty. It was so good I went again the next night but decided to go a la carte as the previous evening I had spotted the most fabulous steaks that were not on the all inclusive buffet option. I had tiger prawns to start, then what they called beefsteak, but it was actually a large fillet steak and was cooked to perfection. I ordered grilled vegetables, fries, corn and a garlic baguette to go with it and couldn't even get half way through the portions they were so large. I had several vodka and cokes and the bill for the evening was only around 700 Czech Crowns for a la carte. You would pay that for just a couple of beers in Old Town Square. If you are on a budget and like a drink or 2 then this has to be worth a visit whilst you are in Prague. Around £20 to eat and drink as much as you like on the buffet menu is very very reasonable.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Amazing steaks! Unique flavor! Variety of types of meat. Nice fast service. Great place to stop by during shopping at andel. ....

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Firstly, I will say that the next time I am in Prague, I will make straight for this restaurant. For the price of 1 small steak on the Old Square you can have all you can eat and drink (24 euros weekends & evenings, 17 euros off-peak, Mon-Wed until 17.00). And this is quality stuff. Argentinian steak of various cuts, prepared how you like it, by the chef, who, from talking to him, knows his steak well. It doesn't stop there: you can have as much duck, chicken, pork, side dishes and sauces as you like. I didn't try the salad, but when I'm paying for all you can eat steak, I don't want any room in my stomach wasted by salad. The free drinks are also of great quality, Kozel beer, both light & dark, and Malbec (the perfect wine to accompany steak) and Chardonnay wines. The standard soft drinks are also included, and tea and coffee. The interior of the restaurant is also very pleasant and the service was excellent. I don't know how this restaurant makes a profit, but long may all you can eat & drink at La Casa continue!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

...but pick what you want and have a la carte as he eat all to want is only worth it if you can eat a mountain of whatever they happen to have
In saying that, the meat was great...just ask for exactly what you want. I asked or duck after having lots of beef and they made for me