“Reminder of my Middle East holiday”
Review of Klub Cestovatelu

Klub Cestovatelu
Ranked #1,069 of 5,468 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Reminder of my Middle East holiday”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

When I came back from my Middle East holiday I was really missing their cuisine and was thriving to find some in my area.

I was visiting a friend in Prague and after a short Internet searching we found this restaurant just a few minitues from the city center or the famous Charles bridge. It is not only a restaurant but also a club of travelling people who share their experience from their jpurneys all around the world.

But back to the food. We tried lentil soup - tasty, though could be more spicy. The lamb biryani was OK but was a bit dry. Moroccan tea was excellent. The only thing I was disappointed with was the Arabic bread we tried. I suppose they do not prepare it here but by it somewhere in the supermarket as it was dry.

All to all - a nice place to dine and try Middle Eastern food. You won't be dissapointed.

• Visited September 2012

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“very good middle eastern food”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

downstairs across the street from the river we found this restaurant by accident. happened by after noon when we were getting hungry and stopped in for lunch. nice middle eastern decor, good food and good service makes this a place i would return to when in prague. we shared several dishes,,,,all very good.

• Visited May 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
“The best oriental restaurant in Prague”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

At lunchtime the food is delicious and cheap. In the evening the atmosphere is very nice as well especially on Thursday night with a Belly-dancer who is performing during dinner. The choice of food is awesome, you can eat lebanese, indian, iranian, jordanian and many more.

• Visited October 2012
Semily, Czech Republic
“Great lunch menu with vegetarian option for 89czk (£3)”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

Hidden gem just 100m from National Theatre and river. Quick and friendly service, great lunch menu for 89CZK (soup and tea included). Recommended!

Prague, Czech Republic
“I like it here”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

It is my lunch restaurant, it is close to my work.
I love their soups, they are perfectly flavoured. Main dishes as lunch menu, are good too. Today I had „ALOO GOBI“ indian potatoes with cauliflower, it was very spicy, my mouth is on fire :-)) but I like it. Also chicken with curry in any form is great. By the way, the Curry (spice) is used often.
Service is fine, especially one guy is very friendly and nice, he is smiling every day ;-)
The interior is stylish, not opulent but practical.
If you like ethnic food, you should try it.

• Visited May 2012